GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

silence14

silence14
devin prove he is a kid

devin.jpg

dev2.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

devin prove he is a kid

He doesnt insult you,but he insult the ''laser sword''..STOP CRY SANTA.. 😳 😳
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
wheres the insult?? Look whos talking as a kid..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

devin prove he is a kid

where is proof that anything wrongful was said? :/
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
realy?
than explaing me why somme words you cant writhe ? 😲
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
DUDE ALL HE WANTED WAS A LASER SWORD, WHY NO GIVE HIM
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Lol @ these comments. I say give devin a silence for being an annoying, mentally handicap, unstable, selfish, kid. And for having an I.Q. lower than half his shoe size. He's permanently on my ignore list.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

devin prove he is a kid

man he didnt do something wronge also he just asked u u dont have the right also zhannet or who evar banned him is insult mean ban i thought silence!😕
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

man he didnt do something wronge also he just asked u u dont have the right also zhannet or who evar banned him is insult mean ban i thought silence!😕

You people must be missing a few chunks of brain matter. He obviously got angry after Satan did not reply after a few minutes and called him a pussy with no previous provocation. He also insulted me for not responding to his private messages. But im not one to report these things much. On topic, the question is begged. Is the gunrox community filled with illiterate people? I would like to think so from these comments.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cant believe only few players on in lost xD what time was it ? ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lol @ these comments. I say give devin a silence for being an annoying, mentally handicap, unstable, selfish, kid. And for having an I.Q. lower than half his shoe size. He's permanently on my ignore list.

xD so true and i agree with _Satan_ devin is a kid when he tell everyone he is 18 and works -.-
Edited 40 seconds later by . Reason: mistakes.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
devin
Why did he got banned for ever ? xD? ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him