GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

in version beta

in version beta
Berserker or mods when Gunrox was still in BETA had a map of the city to lvl 100 had not? (I know this because I played 😁), perhaps it would be time to put it back lvl 40 +? might do with the players who are still stopping to play, just a thought
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I sarted playing 2009, and I saw one location for lvl 100 only entitled "???"
Sad ☹ that it was forged to not continue ☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

I sarted playing 2009, and I saw one location for lvl 100 only entitled "???"
Sad ☹ that it was forged to not continue ☹

I start in 2008 in GALA account
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Veteran
<<<<< 2008 veteran 😝
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
going 1x1 I show who is the veteran😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
>>>
i start the game in 2009 in acct name SAW96 it get banned or lost i dont know after it with a while i no play for 1-2 years then i back ☺ 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Back then many maps were changed i remember all the maps we had were called Quatars (Except Junkyard) for example lost quatar changed to lost beach..
Back the level limit was lower then 50 and the 100 lvl map was not accessible to any-one so it probably didnt exist.
Even though i remember its map was large buildings :0
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes, level 100 maps was just placeholders, they were turned into Ice Valley and Mystic Forest in the new map.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes, level 100 maps was just placeholders, they were turned into Ice Valley and Mystic Forest in the new map.

Ah ok ty 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Gunrox 2 max lvl 100? Hm berserker u need to create weapons... 100lvl max skils 240 ? I have good idea 😁😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Gunrox 2 max lvl 100? Hm berserker u need to create weapons... 100lvl max skils 240 ? I have good idea 😁😉

yeah great Idea ! How about having 800 hp shelter with full doom , full resist, 19 ap with miner kami+granade kami.. LET'S MAKE SOME TERRORISTS
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

yeah great Idea ! How about having 800 hp shelter with full doom , full resist, 19 ap with miner kami+granade kami.. LET'S MAKE SOME TERRORISTS

smart ....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
why you people can't see tanks are awesome..it gives a lot of fake games potential people pay me to play fake with them...erm..i guess i said too much
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Icebolt... 50 lvl can 840hp ☺ but i think no more ap.. i think new guns.. laser guns mb .. ;D😉d
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him