GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 11-05-2015, 04:14 AM   #81
NightSpider
Senior Member
 
NightSpider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Bahamas
Posts: 112
Default Lmao dead x.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AglessIsBack View Post
Guess you can give to THORIUM because i am pretty sure he reads his comment many times and thinks how "awesome" he is.
says the guy who doesnt believe in God your biggest idea here. Aglessisjackass go be stupid go eat grass outside. Joke of the century
__________________
All of my friends say I should move she is just another girl don't let her stick it to your heart so hard.
NightSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:11 PM   #82
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AglessIsBack View Post
Guess you can give to THORIUM because i am pretty sure he reads his comment many times and thinks how "awesome" he is.
didnt you say that you will leave this post because i fucking owned you and made you cry ? you are not a man since you dont do what you said in the previous comment , you are just a little fucked up child
now go play with that hello kitty toy that ur mom gave u for ur birthday
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:07 PM   #83
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORIUM View Post
didnt you say that you will leave this post because i fucking owned you and made you cry ? you are not a man since you dont do what you said in the previous comment , you are just a little fucked up child
now go play with that hello kitty toy that ur mom gave u for ur birthday
Dam'n man you are such a savage!

If you took that seriously, you are retarded.
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:09 PM   #84
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpider View Post
says the guy who doesnt believe in God your biggest idea here. Aglessisjackass go be stupid go eat grass outside. Joke of the century
So what, if I am an atheist? Never heard of an atheist before? Quite sad mate.
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:58 PM   #85
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-f-b-i-_- View Post
I give million dollar to who will read that bullshit , *rofl*
you are nutcracker's fucking bitch
every time i answer him you have to defend him cuz you are his bitch
while everytime i insult you he does not defend you cuz he does not give 2 fucks about you
writing long sentences means i got alot of comebacks to say while you write about 2 / 3 lines every post that means you got nothing in ur brain left to say
just admit it
I win
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:59 PM   #86
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AglessIsBack View Post
Dam'n man you are such a savage!

If you took that seriously, you are retarded.
why dont you go fuck yourself you cant even think of a good comeback , go ask ur mother to tell you how to deal with evil people on internet ha ha
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #87
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORIUM View Post
why dont you go fuck yourself you cant even think of a good comeback , go ask ur mother to tell you how to deal with evil people on internet ha ha
Why should I care how to comeback?

You're just a random person on the internet lel.
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:39 PM   #88
-_-f-b-i-_-
Senior Member
 
-_-f-b-i-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: M O R O C C O <3
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AglessIsBack View Post
Guess you can give to THORIUM because i am pretty sure he reads his comment many times and thinks how "awesome" he is.
Or he read it to clear all the grammar faults and say that he has a good English !!
__________________
Someone .. Somewhere .. Is made for u .. !!
-_-f-b-i-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:47 PM   #89
-_-f-b-i-_-
Senior Member
 
-_-f-b-i-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: M O R O C C O <3
Posts: 494
Default

And also , I respect everyone , doesn't matter his religion or no-religion , so aglessisback is an epic friend of mine , and I do not defend nut , I admit he's a good person , by saying " I win " , Blablabla an other insults , I can say that u and night are the kids and others have an honour cuz none of them have to insult to explain his opinion , so I can defend others as my friends and I'm not doing that to get a defence from them !
__________________
Someone .. Somewhere .. Is made for u .. !!
-_-f-b-i-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #90
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-f-b-i-_- View Post
And also , I respect everyone , doesn't matter his religion or no-religion , so aglessisback is an epic friend of mine , and I do not defend nut , I admit he's a good person , by saying " I win " , Blablabla an other insults , I can say that u and night are the kids and others have an honour cuz none of them have to insult to explain his opinion , so I can defend others as my friends and I'm not doing that to get a defence from them !
agless called me a faggot in the start of this thread , if i insult back does this mean that im the bad guy / i started ? NO
agless is already out and is not even a challenge for me
he thought he is hardcore at the beginning and now look at his last posts
" i will leave this because i can not withstand someone insulting me "
then he says " you are just a random person on the internet"
thats why im not going to reply to agless again since he is too fucking stupid and young to learn how to type
nutcracker overreacted and considered the sentence " writing long books " offensive because he is suck a sick bastard
his last sentence is " " its nothing because my last post entered in his ass and took everything out his mind and got away with it
and you deserve to be insulted because you are a stupid stealer and liar
even though all of you started insulting i am the one who won this argument
now go please all of you suck all ur own dicks or i will let you all suck mine
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 03:08 PM   #91
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

Sick insults mate. You deserve a medal for your knowledge of English.
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:43 PM   #92
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default WHAT IS THIS GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker View Post
While that idiot Thorium has been insulting people and jerking off to it, look what I have achieved by spending my money in some other game and not Gunrox....

I have my own medium class warship, complete with 10 cannons.
what the fuck are you talking about , this screenshot shows nothing except that you are non-lifer more than what i expected. you did not just waste your money on gunrox but also on other games wtf is this the only thing u can live for ? i dont know what the fuck is this game , if you lose the argument better shut up than getting more embarrassed than before
i know what you was doing , you was waiting for everyone to forget about this thread so you can be the last one posting showing that you win dem argument well surprise motherfucker im still here to fuck your head, oh i forgot i cant fuck your head since its already fucked up HAHAHAHA
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:32 PM   #93
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default xd

wtf is this DD
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support