GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I QUIT

I QUIT
So a day ago lucy18 came to me asking me to play tourament for her 15-19. I said it depends she said she will give me 150k. I said ok. She said khalid, me and kappy can help her. I agreed all of a sudden. Khalid came and told me stay away from my friend you dumb scammer all of a sudden out of nowhere. Ignored me on all both of his accounts. How I get a scammer if I didnt even ask the girl to let me play for her really? This guy stole my arts a year ago I let it go. I did many transfer for him arts and items. All of this upset me and seeing the game is dead I decided to leave. I love Gunrox but me being labelled as a thief I will not have it. IN THE PAST 2 YEARS NAME SOMEONE I STOLE FROM? PEOPLE ASK ME FOR TRANSFER EVERYDAY THEY GET THEIR ITEMS. People aren't your friend at all especially muslims like Khalid. Many of muslims friends dont ask like a maniac who is on their period. Licking Mod Asses and Prasing GIORGI LIKE SHE CARE ABOUT YOU, GUNROX COMMUNITY IS SOUR. KHALID IS A SCAMMER AND A FAKE FRIEND. I will never be called a thief and I will never revisit this site again. The Thing is Lucy gave me 20k worth f arts and 16 coins to hold for her I did it. You know why because I am not a thief. Everyday I buss my ass to buy what I want. I remmeber when I wasn't charging and didn't had the money too, People ask me for transfer I never ever stole. Bye gunrox. All my friends jsut message me in facebook simple.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Firstly; I am agree whit u about Khalid he is total jackazz , stupid and where is money he is there... but u are wrong about muslims.
I am muslim too and i have many friends in gunrox and i never stole anything from anyone.
Let me advise you.
* JUST STOP PUTTING PEOPLES SAME CATTOGRIES CUZ OF COLOR, RELIGION
*MUSLIMS ARE HUMANS TOO
CHIRSTIANS HAVE THIEFS,KILLERS,RAPISTS AND MUSLIMS TOO...
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
-_-iam-_noob_- lvl 50 must be banned , everyone knows hes a scammer .
he becomes ur good firned , then when u make a transfer or give him ur acc , he will just steal it and ignore u as always .
even he is faking reffers 24 hrs and still not banned ...
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
pretty much everyone on this game is fkin dumb and on that fuxk shit, yall trippin trippin : |
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

pretty much everyone on this game is fkin dumb and on that fuxk shit, yall trippin trippin : |

The wisest comment in gunrox. Clap Clap Clap
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him