GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

join if you want to laugh xDDDDDD

1 2 3 4 5

Reply to
Lmao dead x.x

Guess you can give to THORIUM because i am pretty sure he reads his comment many times and thinks how "awesome" he is. 😁

says the guy who doesnt believe in God your biggest idea here. Aglessisjackass go be stupid go eat grass outside. Joke of the century
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Guess you can give to THORIUM because i am pretty sure he reads his comment many times and thinks how "awesome" he is. 😁

didnt you say that you will leave this post because i fucking owned you and made you cry ? you are not a man since you dont do what you said in the previous comment , you are just a little fucked up child
now go play with that hello kitty toy that ur mom gave u for ur birthday
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

didnt you say that you will leave this post because i fucking owned you and made you cry ? you are not a man since you dont do what you said in the previous comment , you are just a little fucked up child
now go play with that hello kitty toy that ur mom gave u for ur birthday

Dam'n man you are such a savage!
If you took that seriously, you are retarded.😁😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

says the guy who doesnt believe in God your biggest idea here. Aglessisjackass go be stupid go eat grass outside. Joke of the century

So what, if I am an atheist? Never heard of an atheist before? Quite sad mate.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I give million dollar to who will read that bullshit , *rofl*

you are nutcracker's fucking bitch
every time i answer him you have to defend him cuz you are his bitch
while everytime i insult you he does not defend you cuz he does not give 2 fucks about you
writing long sentences means i got alot of comebacks to say while you write about 2 / 3 lines every post that means you got nothing in ur brain left to say
just admit it
I win 😎
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Dam'n man you are such a savage!
If you took that seriously, you are retarded.😁😁

why dont you go fuck yourself you cant even think of a good comeback , go ask ur mother to tell you how to deal with evil people on internet ha ha
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

why dont you go fuck yourself you cant even think of a good comeback , go ask ur mother to tell you how to deal with evil people on internet ha ha

Why should I care how to comeback?
You're just a random person on the internet lel.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Or he read it to clear all the grammar faults and say that he has a good English 😁 !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
And also , I respect everyone , doesn't matter his religion or no-religion , so aglessisback is an epic friend of mine , and I do not defend nut , I admit he's a good person , by saying " I win " , Blablabla an other insults , I can say that u and night are the kids and others have an honour cuz none of them have to insult to explain his opinion , so I can defend others as my friends and I'm not doing that to get a defence from them !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

And also , I respect everyone , doesn't matter his religion or no-religion , so aglessisback is an epic friend of mine , and I do not defend nut , I admit he's a good person , by saying " I win " , Blablabla an other insults , I can say that u and night are the kids and others have an honour cuz none of them have to insult to explain his opinion , so I can defend others as my friends and I'm not doing that to get a defence from them !

agless called me a faggot in the start of this thread , if i insult back does this mean that im the bad guy / i started ? NO
agless is already out and is not even a challenge for me
he thought he is hardcore at the beginning and now look at his last posts
" i will leave this because i can not withstand someone insulting me ☹ "
then he says " you are just a random person on the internet"
thats why im not going to reply to agless again since he is too fucking stupid and young to learn how to type
nutcracker overreacted and considered the sentence " writing long books " offensive because he is suck a sick bastard
his last sentence is " " its nothing because my last post entered in his ass and took everything out his mind and got away with it
and you deserve to be insulted because you are a stupid stealer and liar
even though all of you started insulting i am the one who won this argument
now go please all of you suck all ur own dicks or i will let you all suck mine
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Sick insults mate. You deserve a medal for your knowledge of English.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
WHAT IS THIS GAME

While that idiot Thorium has been insulting people and jerking off to it, look what I have achieved by spending my money in some other game and not Gunrox....
I have my own medium class warship, complete with 10 cannons.

what the fuck are you talking about , this screenshot shows nothing except that you are non-lifer more than what i expected. you did not just waste your money on gunrox but also on other games wtf is this the only thing u can live for ? i dont know what the fuck is this game , if you lose the argument better shut up than getting more embarrassed than before
i know what you was doing , you was waiting for everyone to forget about this thread so you can be the last one posting showing that you win dem argument well surprise motherfucker im still here to fuck your head, oh i forgot i cant fuck your head since its already fucked up HAHAHAHA
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
xd
wtf is this 😁DD
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him