GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Error with cash charge

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hey all
I just charged 60k and 21k cash for my account, but i got this error and it said that the process couldnt be completed. But my money is written off my bank account. but i didnt get the cash. Hopefully a admin can help me with chargeback and fix this problem thx.
Grz, Only

Reported by .

13 years ago Quote
Reply to
There is a green "View offer status" button where you can inquite about your payments.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
ok ill try it thx
ill let you know if it worked
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hey Berserker,
I have done what you said, i filled in the inquiry. Ive putted my confirmation email with it. But it is 2,3 days now and still i didnt see the refund of my money. I really hope you can check it out for me. Because ive been buying cash for a while now, and i really like this game. So i hope you can fix it, thx.
Gr, OnlyTheBrave
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have done what you said, i filled in the inquiry. Ive putted my confirmation email with it. But it is 2,3 days now and still i didnt see the refund of my money. I really hope you can check it out for me.

Sorry, I can't check that. We have no control over payment processors as we do not charge money ourselves, so you must wait for their response.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
O_o charge agian O_o no big deal
Edited 57 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

O_o charge agian O_o no big deal

no big deal? omg😲
the men just lost a big amount of cash and u say:no big deal 😡
cash don t grow on tress u know? 😕😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
O_o O_o O_o? he will get his cash and he will charge agian............ AND ENGLISH PLZ
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
use credit card or sms this is fast and work perfectly 🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey Berserker,
I have done what you said, i filled in the inquiry. Ive putted my confirmation email with it. But it is 2,3 days now and still i didnt see the refund of my money. I really hope you can check it out for me. Because ive been buying cash for a while now, and i really like this game. So i hope you can fix it, thx.
Gr, OnlyTheBrave

u got your cash back or did u get enkord cash??😕😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Charge Error!
I too experienced the same problem in the last 48 hours.
Things I did:
1. Check bank: Done. No problems w/ amount in bank and with bank processing.
2. Called Digital River: Done. They see confirmed receipt and payment processed.
3. Use Alternate Credit Card: Done. Problem is the same.
FINAL ANALYSIS: 10x error in processing (at least). It appears that Digital River is processing payment through online cart system and TAKING MONEY from account and giving to ENKORD. There is a MAJOR problem between ENKORD and DIGITAL RIVER.
Please fix as soon as possible.
-Wil (ranger01/octavius671)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Things I did:
1. Check bank: Done. No problems w/ amount in bank and with bank processing.
2. Called Digital River: Done. They see confirmed receipt and payment processed.
FINAL ANALYSIS: 10x error in processing (at least). It appears that Digital River is processing payment through online cart system and TAKING MONEY from account and giving to ENKORD. There is a MAJOR problem between ENKORD and DIGITAL RIVER.

Send order IDs of prolem payments to support@enkord.com
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
😡😡😡😝😝

[EMAIL="ladygagaismyhero@aol.com"]
Things I did:[/EMAIL]
1. Check bank:it sayd you need to comferm your email .
/ amount in bank and with bank processing.

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him