GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

HELP!!!!!

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Me, my sister, and a few of my friends got banned, and all of the ban times are up. 🙄

There is only one serious problem. The ban isn't going away. It just puts negative numbers in how much time I have left until ban goes away. 😕
I don't know what's going on, i'm confused. Can anyone give me some advice or information? I can't access any of my accounts, except on the forums, even my paid accounts!
If you would give me any info on what's going on, please private message me, or reply to this thread.
Please and thank you!

Reported by *DELETED*.

Edited 47 seconds later by *DELETED*. Reason: Making colors more visible for reading..
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
No reply???
Still no reply....
Enkord, i'm beginning to think you don't care. ☹
I wish I could get some help, my ban has been done over 10 hours ago.
Let me provide some photo evidence...maybe a video...
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7sHhJxEzPs
FYI TomAvengers is my alt, ElMuchoBullet is my friend, laarTeenKEWL is my friend. (you can check my battles i've never played against TomAvenger, but I think I might let my nephew use it..) We play under the same email because it takes a phone number to create and we don't want to make a bunch of emails because we only have one phone, and we can only use one phone per email. ☺
So that's evidence. 3 of the teams are off of ban already, i'm still waiting on mine, though. 🙄
Being patient. 😎
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Can u send me ur sister Facebook or Skype in private ?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
wo

Can u send me ur sister Facebook or Skype in private ?

WOAH.
That's a pretty big demand for info, bruthr.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
aha

Still no reply....
Enkord, i'm beginning to think you don't care. ☹
I wish I could get some help, my ban has been done over 10 hours ago.
Let me provide some photo evidence...maybe a video...
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7sHhJxEzPs
FYI TomAvengers is my alt, ElMuchoBullet is my friend, laarTeenKEWL is my friend. (you can check my battles i've never played against TomAvenger, but I think I might let my nephew use it..) We play under the same email because it takes a phone number to create and we don't want to make a bunch of emails because we only have one phone, and we can only use one phone per email. ☺
So that's evidence. 3 of the teams are off of ban already, i'm still waiting on mine, though. 🙄
Being patient. 😎

There ya go, they don't care. Once you spend dat moneh you become a regulr playr.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him