GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

"NO WEAPONS OPTION"

*DELETED*
"NO WEAPONS OPTION"
berserker, i think is best u put in the creat game menu one option to "no weapons"... one thing is stay without the primary weapon and the armor ☺, ohter thing is u call someone to fight naked and he goes with full items...😡😡
this make me and, definly, the other players furious...☹
That "strategy" is to weak peoples who only think in WIN, and not in MAKE FRIENDS and HAVE FUN.
Finally: the worst of all is when this happened in places such as Lost quarter, where it has no armor that is in bourlevard memorial, and he says: "the box was full of good things, beleave =]".............
Edited 9 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
We encourage people to start game equipped so you won't see this option. Sorry.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
is not need of this option... one diferrent color, or one signal... anything that shows that guy have items.....
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Sorry, but no. Option or indication it is all the same.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

this make me and, definly, the other players furious...

don't trust anyone who said he is going naked and make ur allies show armed if they no ur friends and btw since u wanna make friends and go naked wanna be 1x1 me on me lv 8 account? ^_^
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
if u want to fight --> GO RADOM
so u get cash in noraml game + if u reach 100E u will recive them
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him