GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

silence for nothing

*DELETED*
silence for nothing
omg what is this _303_ or what his name is he only made me angry and insulted me because is said whats u problem vs wog and i said 1bad word and mods silence me ☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
he said me 20x insult me and now i get silenced
this game is not more fair☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
next time i dont talk player that i dont know he is so scary to attack me if i full and dont tell me what his problem 😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
huh...
this is injustice... they said bad language, and we said, they make photo... LATER SILINCE WE 😡😡😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I seriously too think this is starting to become less fair.....Maybe should implant something like defense if the accused player with solid proof is given time to give the proof against the accuser then if the Victum has given the evidence then either its up to mods to silence them both.....

Like wait for 2 days before giving punishment many players provoke like this and take screenshot of the other insult only while getting away...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him