GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

19 AP?

*DELETED*
19 AP?
im thinking about making a 19 AP unit ( 19 ap in 50 , 18 ap in my current lvl 48 ) , so i made one , and im asking if anyone have a better 19 ap unit ! ty
PS : chainsaw = laser
PSS : dmg resistance = splash

another chichen -.jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ahahha what a noob build. 2 stun 2 blind resists ? ahaha 2 perk for hp ? waaa???
18ap its best in 42lvl with 2 stun resists and see perks. Make it in 48lvl with turtle with stun perks, and start put blind resists, in 50lvl have 4x stun 4x blind.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

ahahha what a noob build. 2 stun 2 blind resists ? ahaha 2 perk for hp ? waaa???
18ap its best in 42lvl with 2 stun resists and see perks. Make it in 48lvl with turtle with stun perks, and start put blind resists, in 50lvl have 4x stun 4x blind.

I used to play megas , so low resists won't be a problem , ++ with stun nade , his ap will reduce to 8 or 9 , anyway , was just a suggestion , maybe I'll do 18 ap !
But 4 stun and 4 blind is bad
I'll. Make a 18 ap with 4 stun 3 splash 3 flash and HP perks , Cuz I play megas more than random
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i had 19 ap with imp flash and laser sword,and yes its insanely fun and good but it lacks power in open maps and aganist miners i could answer any questions about builds since i made all possible ones ^^
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i had 19 ap with imp flash and laser sword,and yes its insanely fun and good but it lacks power in open maps and aganist miners i could answer any questions about builds since i made all possible ones ^^

Well , I won't have Nader ( much Weight ) , better grinder with few resists and for mega is nice for take map fast and safe ! I didn't get the silver medal random ( srsly , I feel like its blocked xd ) , so I'm still thinking xd ! Ty The-King for give ur opinion and good luck in the game
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
for mega need 2x rpg with 0 disp , or gaus 18ap double shoot
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

for mega need 2x rpg with 0 disp , or gaus 18ap double shoot

I didn't ask for a mega build , also I'll reset only from the medal ( free reset ) , so I'll keep my build Cuz I like it and I'll reset the Nader , ty
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Well , I won't have Nader ( much Weight ) , better grinder with few resists and for mega is nice for take map fast and safe ! I didn't get the silver medal random ( srsly , I feel like its blocked xd ) , so I'm still thinking xd ! Ty The-King for give ur opinion and good luck in the game

waaa ???
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him