GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAKE FULL iMesy

FAKE FULL iMesy

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

FUULLL FAKE
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Not sure what more you expect from someone who can't play the game in the right way 😁

edit: just leave this here lol https://imgur.com/a/LPn5F7R
Edited 4 hours, 5 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
what is there to wait if Bernardo was an administrator and not doing anything I am writing to him and he just looks. why such administrators are needed.? I think at least this faker will be banned
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
He was a Moderator and he no longer is one, Astor also stated that they no longer want to ban fakers but make it useless to fake instead, they still need to tweak and improve the system a bit, just have to be patient.
This is what Astor said regarding it a week or two ago:
[15:43:53] astor: We think, banning ppl for fake have no reason, some pll have 100+ fake accounts and a lot of time to fake.
[15:44:24] astor: So next updates we will do more antifake detection, so fake mean no exp, no E, nothing :slight_smile:
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president
"never faker"

LET ME DROP MY:
XD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

"never faker"

LET ME DROP MY:
XD

and he lost too, that is the most hilarious part 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

"never faker"

LET ME DROP MY:
XD

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him