GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fix fake fames and outposts

Fix fake fames and outposts
There still currently remains the fake fames and faking outposts for points, even though this rarely happens anymore because people are no longer interested in doubles since they cannot fake that easily anymore
fake fames are done mostly 3x1 and kami miner to speed up the process and sometimes even with same IP ☺
fake outposts are done with shit ton of meds and acid to just rack up the points from a single outpost match or use 3 tankers ☺
Please cap the maximum amount of points you can get from a single outpost game and also fix fake fames, thank you 🙄
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

There still currently remains the fake fames and faking outposts for points, even though this rarely happens anymore because people are no longer interested in doubles since they cannot fake that easily anymore
fake fames are done mostly 3x1 and kami miner to speed up the process and sometimes even with same IP ☺
fake outposts are done with shit ton of meds and acid to just rack up the points from a single outpost match or use 3 tankers ☺
Please cap the maximum amount of points you can get from a single outpost game and also fix fake fames, thank you 🙄

lol you are talking about fake fames and look your clan is in top 5 with 5k points which is impossible to achieve these days because nobody wants to play fames anymore like in the days... tell your clan leader to stop faking...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

lol you are talking about fake fames and look your clan is in top 5 with 5k points which is impossible to achieve these days because nobody wants to play fames anymore like in the days... tell your clan leader to stop faking...

Because it’s the only way to compete with other clans 😊. People won’t stop doing it until it gets fixed.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president
People fake fame? 😲
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

People fake fame? 😲

ban urgent!!!!!!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

ban urgent!!!!!!

cala boca.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Sorry, I forgot that Noxious doesn't fake fame 🙄
https://imgur.com/a/8obOE7R
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Sorry, I forgot that Noxious doesn't fake fame 🙄
https://imgur.com/a/8obOE7R

when was that lol... like 1 or 2 months ago you are talking about present time and your current fame points is 5414...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I am talking about an issue that has existed for years, never denied that my clan is doing it, every clan is doing it that wants to stay top 5 in HoF, you should know this, after all, you are online daily to insult as well ☺
[15:29:33] neco: kkkk pistol go kill yourself
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president
Idk why u guys throw rocks to each other, every clan that is in top 10 has faked fame, its literally impossible to be in top 10 without fake, if u ask to someone to play a real game they curse at you and block you.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I am talking about an issue that has existed for years, never denied that my clan is doing it, every clan is doing it that wants to stay top 5 in HoF, you should know this, after all, you are online daily to insult as well ☺
[15:29:33] neco: kkkk pistol go kill yourself

Hahahahha very funny yea im there to throw insults and you are there to provoke... like some kid you really thibk its funny but its only funny to you. And can you also post all chat not just one thing i said???
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him