GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How is it possible that they will ban me forever if I have been banned before?

How is it possible that they will ban me forever if I have been banned before?
How can it be possible that they permanently ban me without having received previous ban, I returned to play after 5 years I raised 2 accounts to level 50 I enter today and for no reason they permanently ban me, it seems to me a lack of respect because I spent a lot of time to raise those 2 accounts and if it was for fake everyone does it but they cannot ban you forever for that reason without having previous bans...
https://i.postimg.cc/RFzsTvPs/Whats-App-Image-2021-01-23-at-4-49-19-PM.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/LsFBcNzh/Whats-App-Image-2021-01-23-at-4-49-24-PM.jpg

I hope it is solved or see you in the next game this is a lack of respect😡
Edited 13 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
You need to get a life boy. The beauty of this game is fighting real games with brain work. If you fake yourself to the top and have 2lvl50 accounts then you are srill a noob. 3-4weeks ago you were lvl11 and i attacked you and now you got up 38lvls in just 3-4months. You get nothing and your parents or friends are probably not proud of you because all you do is playing the badass role in a game that is almost dead. Dont take the game too serious, even in low lvl the game can make fun if there are enough people. You boy need to get a life man like seriously.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

You need to get a life boy. The beauty of this game is fighting real games with brain work. If you fake yourself to the top and have 2lvl50 accounts then you are srill a noob. 3-4weeks ago you were lvl11 and i attacked you and now you got up 38lvls in just 3-4months. You get nothing and your parents or friends are probably not proud of you because all you do is playing the badass role in a game that is almost dead. Dont take the game too serious, even in low lvl the game can make fun if there are enough people. You boy need to get a life man like seriously.

It is no secret to anyone that the game is only alive in megabytes and for that you need to be 50 this game is already dead everyone makes fake there are no moderators and they all make random cash do not talk nonsense upload an account from 0 to 50 it is impossible not there are people😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
There are things that cannot be denied, but why does it only ban us? What about the other "fake accounts"
But well keep enjoying this
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

There are things that cannot be denied, but why does it only ban us? What about the other "fake accounts"
But well keep enjoying this

he gets banned when the community is 30 people it is something really stupid when everyone cheats there are people with 2,500 and 3,000 games won and less than 100 defeats and he does not ban them, it is not fair what this man does the dead game and the few people who have it alive the ban, what kind of joke is this😕
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him