GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

game doesn't start

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

Hi! After that last update the game was supposed to open automatic after finishing the process but it just closes and disappear.
Everytime the game ask for that 252K update: https://prnt.sc/w7h765
Also astor asked me to put screenshot from log.txt and updatelog.txt from game directory. Updatelog.txt has nothing as u can see here: https://prnt.sc/w7h7gu | and the other directory doesnt exist.

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Your screenshot says it all, you don't have enough permissions. You need to install and run the game as administrator.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Will put it here, maybe it will be helpful for others:
[10:17:11] Perfeeitinha: i wanna report a probably bug
[10:17:11] Perfeeitinha: there's a weird chance that the gunrox shortcut that is created after the instalation has any problem
[10:17:11] Perfeeitinha: the game literally doesnt work when i try open it by the shortcut but it works when i execute as administrator the archive core.exe from
instalation directory
[10:17:11] Perfeeitinha: C:\Program Files (x86)\GUNROX
[10:17:11] Perfeeitinha: it works normal
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Must be fixed, try update game again.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Must be fixed, try update game again.

Still couldn't open it from shortcut but from core.exe archive its normal
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him