GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Need new players

*DELETED*
Need new players
Every person that play gunrox whether high or low lvl are all same players wtf you need a wider variety of players
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Realy
and this fact, over what happens and who stopped investing in GUNROX and looking for new players to invest in the company's other games , I play GUNROX since 2009 and saw the way this game grew , but unfortunately with the arrival tribe totem 2 just left out, the more I am hoping to one day return GUNROX active , and again have increasingly new players and updates
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nobody is dumb enough to play this game, they leave the moment they see that the only way to basically win a game is by buying things in cash shop and charging money.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

Nobody is dumb enough to play this game, they leave the moment they see that the only way to basically win a game is by buying things in cash shop and charging money.

I Won Always & Never Charge , There Is Many Players Like Me ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
That is because u are level 13. Level 50 items are only bought in cash shop which is sad, you reach 50 then u realize the only way to keep playing is to charge.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

That is because u are level 13. Level 50 items are only bought in cash shop which is sad, you reach 50 then u realize the only way to keep playing is to charge.

well , dont judge the book by his cover , my lvl 13 is for forums , i got lvl 44 , and i cant find in any map ( sometimes ice got nades and meds ) , and im still playing !
friends help u , u get coins , and u keep on ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The main problem is the huge amounts of time wasted waiting for a game. Given the only way to level up is to play against another player, if there aren't enough players online at the times I can play then its a waste of my time to attempt to play this game. I would rather play something like War Thunder where I can get into a PvP game within seconds and not worry about having cowards who just sit there in game and never press ready.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

The main problem is the huge amounts of time wasted waiting for a game. Given the only way to level up is to play against another player, if there aren't enough players online at the times I can play then its a waste of my time to attempt to play this game. I would rather play something like War Thunder where I can get into a PvP game within seconds and not worry about having cowards who just sit there in game and never press ready.

True, when I reach lvl 27-30 or so i never have player in my timezone and I can never gain exp or weaponry
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him