GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX virus

*DELETED*
GUNROX virus
My friend said there's a virus when he downloaded GUNROX, is there a hacker or a bug in the download site?😕
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yeah Idk if our friend is accurate but is that really possible?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Berserker got caught, he put a virus in Gunrox so he can know everything Mega_disarmed does. Now he will steal all your suggestions and say he thought of them by himself!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

My friend said there's a virus when he downloaded GUNROX, is there a hacker or a bug in the download site?😕

yes there is a virus , here it is :
Type : Trojan horse v 3.5
Danger level : High access to personal files and programes
Name : X-ATTACK
Launcher : Berserker
isn't it this one ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

ask your friend uninstall Gunrox then disable antivirus, and then click it with the antivirus disabled, I have helped
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

ask your friend uninstall Gunrox then disable antivirus, and then click it with the antivirus disabled, I have helped

congratz , ur first post without spamming
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Berserker got caught, he put a virus in Gunrox so he can know everything Mega_disarmed does. Now he will steal all your suggestions and say he thought of them by himself!

ehm... It wasnt me.. its my friend fresh from and went on a new house with new computer...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him