GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

why acc banned? :S

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

i dont understand why my acc Black-King is banned
i dont do fraudulent payment and mod banned me for it😡
i only made cash from random and not do this fraudulent payment-.-
pls tell me why is that acc banned bers ☹(((

Reported by *DELETED*.

11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

i dont understand why my acc Black-King is banned
i dont do fraudulent payment and mod banned me for it😡
i only made cash from random and not do this fraudulent payment-.-
pls tell me why is that acc banned bers ☹(((

you sold some art in the shop??
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
i sold only 1art that i found to other player in shop and and the rest of cash was from random and from free offer
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i made with that random and free offer over 6k cash and buy clothes and berserker think i do something wrong?😕
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
helloo???
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
If you sold an art in the market then there is a potential risk of someone purchasing it with a stolen credit card or whatever illegal charges they may have done. If so, this is most likely the reason you are banned. Perhaps you didn't provide 100% correct information on your free offer. By this I guess you mean SuperRewards? That might be another reason as to why you are banned.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i can open that acc for 1500cash is not much but still i dont know what i do wrong
😲
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
You are faker, that's all
11 years ago
11 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him