GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

moderator abuse

moderator abuse
My x-the_storm-x account was banned for no real reason, accusing me of a fake fame. When I have played a real game which if I had looked at it properly and not based on assumptions I would not have my prohibition. in the game I faced the clan the immortals in which they invited me to participate and I accepted and during the game killed 7 of 9 units and lost only because they had the advantage with arts. If that clan was doing things that do not correspond I do not see because I who follow the rules of the game give me prohibition. I hope that soon I will find a solution to this problem since I am not the only one affected and unhappy with the abuse of this new crazybee moderator. There are already other reports against the moderate who forbade only belonging to one to Brazil, arguing that being from that country is an offense. is that what you promote with the game? racism? .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

My x-the_storm-x account was banned for no real reason, accusing me of a fake fame. When I have played a real game which if I had looked at it properly and not based on assumptions I would not have my prohibition. in the game I faced the clan the immortals in which they invited me to participate and I accepted and during the game killed 7 of 9 units and lost only because they had the advantage with arts. If that clan was doing things that do not correspond I do not see because I who follow the rules of the game give me prohibition. I hope that soon I will find a solution to this problem since I am not the only one affected and unhappy with the abuse of this new crazybee moderator. There are already other reports against the moderate who forbade only belonging to one to Brazil, arguing that being from that country is an offense. is that what you promote with the game? racism? .

Dude its useless to speak nobody is gonna do anything... why would they?!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
clans like noxious, the immortals and templars, make fake fame every week, I have some videos here but it’s not interesting to post, because crazy already has the IP. So don't even comment that you banned for free, please.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Idk why berserker finds it difficult to replace this moderator with someone better and someone who can actually communicate lol
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Idk why berserker finds it difficult to replace this moderator with someone better and someone who can actually communicate lol

hm, if you are bothered, it is because the mod is preventing you from doing something ... what would it be? fake random? fake fame or want up fast? the presence of a moderator is very disruptive to the lives of those who live with fakes
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

hm, if you are bothered, it is because the mod is preventing you from doing something ... what would it be? fake random? fake fame or want up fast? the presence of a moderator is very disruptive to the lives of those who live with fakes

So we can't have an opinion of someone without being accused of breaking the rules? There's clear evidence of Crazybee being corrupt and abusing his powers, but you can keep supporting him cause I couldn't care less, if you actually bothered to check in game, I haven't played Gunrox in a while.
Sorry for wanting this game to have better moderators, I did say REPLACE, and not get rid of.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

So we can't have an opinion of someone without being accused of breaking the rules? There's clear evidence of Crazybee being corrupt and abusing his powers, but you can keep supporting him cause I couldn't care less, if you actually bothered to check in game, I haven't played Gunrox in a while.
Sorry for wanting this game to have better moderators, I did say REPLACE, and not get rid of.

opinions are very welcome in all aspects, however, I am against players who live on fake and have been unaccustomed to gunrox without moderators for a while, all the time reporting or insulting crazybee for some ban that he does. RULES have been around since the game's release.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Is this some kind of joke? 'Cause it is sadder than funny...

Hey kid, you should not complain or blame others when you got banned for fake random, fake fame and fake reff (almost every truly reason for being banned). You got permanent banned from your 43 and 50, then paid for unban that level 50 account 😁
By the way, making fake videos to "prove" false data is so pathetic, if you have that free time then you should spend it by getting better on this game.😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

clans like noxious, the immortals and templars, make fake fame every week, I have some videos here but it’s not interesting to post, because crazy already has the IP. So don't even comment that you banned for free, please.

I have the screenshot of grom doing fake fames also so henrique shut up
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mods ban you even if you don't know that it is a fake fame. This happens a lot.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Take a minute to read the rules: http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/

Clearly states the following:
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

for example?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

you are so funny!
What I hate most is the fakers coming here to cry after doing Fakes.
stop making fakes and you are not banned🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hey kid, you should not complain or blame others when you got banned for fake random, fake fame and fake reff (almost every truly reason for being banned). You got permanent banned from your 43 and 50, then paid for unban that level 50 account 😁
By the way, making fake videos to "prove" false data is so pathetic, if you have that free time then you should spend it by getting better on this game.😉

funny is that you stopped making medals at your low level right? why not continue? afraid to be the next one recorded? hahahahah, i'm getting paid to make the videos, sorry ☹ like i said, if you are bothered, you can't fake anymore ...😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Henri needs to get a senior troll rank xD me myself have never faked so idk. Im 80% sure henrique doesnt fake too
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Henri needs to get a senior troll rank xD me myself have never faked so idk. Im 80% sure henrique doesnt fake too

Seriously speaking I already did a lot of fake, I paid to take this account out of the 6x stay ... (only this one) but I am against anyone who insults moderator for banning or working by the rules, if I do something wrong I accept my ban and that's it !! ! I do not come in forum to be crying .... accept the ban!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Crazybee pm me saying stop doing fake outpost lol. I take the free outpost and i defend with no one attacking. How can i fake without even playing a game?? wow wake up wake upppppppp
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Crazybee pm me saying stop doing fake outpost lol. I take the free outpost and i defend with no one attacking. How can i fake without even playing a game?? wow wake up wake upppppppp

Hahahahahahahahahha Chuck relax dude they never gonna wake up berserker gave up this game long ago its such a pity that this good game could die this fast... im not sure why im still playing it people are quiting every day.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
wow
So what im reading is that everyone saying its ok to lie kuz its just a game... no wonder people leaving.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him