GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tips for Gunrox 2

Tips for Gunrox 2
I am a game developer in different games such as MMO

I've been playing this for a very long time and i think it is time for me to reveal some of my ideas which i later on was talking about regarding the topic i posted ' buying gunrox '.
In this topic i will show you some of my ideas & rules that i think should be added to the new gunrox.
Let us begin.
The Last Man Standing
- They should add Last Man Standing where you can create a new game (battle). Wait for 10 opponents to join your room and start the game.
How is this minigame suppose to work?
- It is easy to understand, it is just like 'Battle Royale' but little bit different because we are talking about Gunrox.
The minigame should begin with 10 opponents ready to fight in the wilderness, the map size should be like 'Junkyard'. You walk around with your 3 units naked and try to find some loot. You can either find 'common chest,rare chest or legendary chest'. Since Gunrox already has the red zone then we don't need a circle just like the other games. The winner takes the victory home with 1000 Enkord Cash! If you're the room owner, you get to decide if this Last Man Standing shall contain with artifacts or not.
Dungeon of Gunrox
- What is actually Dungeon of Gunrox? Let me explain it to you,
In the world map where you can see for example, Lost Beach & Clover Quarter. They should add a Dungeon where you can enter it once you reach to level 20. In this dungeon there are chapters & quests where you can fight your way through it to complete the story mode. When you finish the story mode you shall be rewarded with some enkord cash or some artifacts. In my opinion i think you shall recieve some Enkord Cash together with a Mystery box where you can either open it and get some value weapons or armour or sell it to other players.
Automatically Price - Checker
- What is a price checker? Well most of you probably know that there is a market in Gunrox where you can sell/buy your artifacts for the price you are looking for. In my opinion i think this is a little bit of scam going on there since the prices don't actually make sense. Gunrox should add a 'plugin' to the server where you can right click the weapon and click on 'price check' and a message should automatically pop out in the chat box and tell you how much this is worth.
Clan - Tournaments
- Having a tournament in a game such as Gunrox is one of the biggest opportunities to keep the server alive for a very long time. Most of you do know & can clearly see that there is over 150 clans in Gunrox. Over 60% of these clans are dead and wiped out of the game, i think the developers of gunrox shall remove the clans that are not active, i think they should add a tournament for clans to fight each other to be #1 in the ranking system.
RWT/Real World Trading [NEW RULE]
- I don't think most of you know what RWT is but basically this means that some players most likely sell their accounts or valuable items ingame for in-real cash. I don't know if this rule is already added but Enkord should put their attention to this aswell because this can ruin your 50% economy in the game. Suggestions? Always check for accounts ip logs & chat logs.
This is some of my ideas that i was going to share with you all once i had the chance to buy the game, but since i didn't get any messages back or any emails, i decided to ignore it. But i'm very happy now that the Gunrox 2 is about to come out, no date released yet but can't wait to play it. Let me know what you think about my ideas, i'd be happy to reveal the others very soon. Thank you for reading,
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

The minigame should begin with 10 opponents ready to fight in the wilderness, the map size should be like 'Junkyard'. You walk around with your 3 units naked and try to find some loot. You can either find 'common chest,rare chest or legendary chest'. Since Gunrox already has the red zone then we don't need a circle just like the other games. The winner takes the victory home with 1000 Enkord Cash! If you're the room owner, you get to decide if this Last Man Standing shall contain with artifacts or not.[/quote]
I don't really see this becoming a reality and don't think it really fits the game as it is - you can already play 10 person FFA, only difference being that you already spawn with gear and spending time on the extra code to make this a reality just seems a waste - and if the prize would be 1000E(all the players taking part would not have to pay anything), you would only have people playing this game mode.
[quote]In the world map where you can see for example, Lost Beach & Clover Quarter. They should add a Dungeon where you can enter it once you reach to level 20. In this dungeon there are chapters & quests where you can fight your way through it to complete the story mode. When you finish the story mode you shall be rewarded with some enkord cash or some artifacts. In my opinion i think you shall recieve some Enkord Cash together with a Mystery box where you can either open it and get some value weapons or armour or sell it to other players.[/quote]
Again, do not see this being a thing in GUNROX 2 either, you don't need a new place to have quests or ''chapters'', just have a new tab for it, saves people a lot of time instead of constantly having to travel to a place if they forget something all the time. mystery boxes, no, does not fit GUNROX at all, you are just taking ideas from successful games and trying to suggest them into a game like this, just won't work in my honest opinion.
[quote]- What is a price checker? Well most of you probably know that there is a market in Gunrox where you can sell/buy your artifacts for the price you are looking for. In my opinion i think this is a little bit of scam going on there since the prices don't actually make sense. Gunrox should add a 'plugin' to the server where you can right click the weapon and click on 'price check' and a message should automatically pop out in the chat box and tell you how much this is worth.[/quote]
Although i understand where you are coming from with this suggestion, it would help new players or players who don't know a lot about arts in general - this would however have quite a significant impact on the economy of the game, currently in GUNROX, players have set the economy and prices of most guns and this should be the same way in GUNROX 2.
[quote]- Having a tournament in a game such as Gunrox is one of the biggest opportunities to keep the server alive for a very long time. Most of you do know & can clearly see that there is over 150 clans in Gunrox. Over 60% of these clans are dead and wiped out of the game, i think the developers of gunrox shall remove the clans that are not active, i think they should add a tournament for clans to fight each other to be #1 in the ranking system.[/quote]
Clans won't be removed, although they could be ''hidden'' from the leaderboards if they are inactive.
Clan tournaments were a thing a loooong time ago but i am pretty sure more and different tournaments will be added to GUNROX 2.
[quote]- I don't think most of you know what RWT is but basically this means that some players most likely sell their accounts or valuable items ingame for in-real cash. I don't know if this rule is already added but Enkord should put their attention to this aswell because this can ruin your 50% economy in the game. Suggestions? Always check for accounts ip logs & chat logs.

There is a rule regarding this already:
Buying/selling, giving away or in any way transferring (as well as attempts to do tha
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hey Pistol,
Last Man Standing minigame can and will work on every game. And the reason why i put this for a suggestion is because the game needs more action & more activity. The prices could be disscussed by the developers,
And of course i can't and will not judge Gunrox 2 since it hasn't came out yet, i saw some pictures being announced earlier this morning and i actually can't wait for it.
Regarding the dungeon of gunrox, i was talking about. You might not think it will work, well it is your opinion and i totally respect it. It doesn't have to be the way i was talking about, it could be little bit different but i am talking about fighting such as npc to gain some rewards.

'Clan Tournament' - In every game there is clan fightings, we have right now only fame but i'm talking about big clan fights, tournaments that can start a rivarly between different clans. In my opinion this will wake up every clan to be prepared to be unbreakable.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey Pistol,
Last Man Standing minigame can and will work on every game. And the reason why i put this for a suggestion is because the game needs more action & more activity. The prices could be disscussed by the developers,
And of course i can't and will not judge Gunrox 2 since it hasn't came out yet, i saw some pictures being announced earlier this morning and i actually can't wait for it.
Regarding the dungeon of gunrox, i was talking about. You might not think it will work, well it is your opinion and i totally respect it. It doesn't have to be the way i was talking about, it could be little bit different but i am talking about fighting such as npc to gain some rewards.

'Clan Tournament' - In every game there is clan fightings, we have right now only fame but i'm talking about big clan fights, tournaments that can start a rivarly between different clans. In my opinion this will wake up every clan to be prepared to be unbreakable.

You can already do ''Last Man Standing'', there just isn't a ''gamemode'' for it specifically.
There were talks that the game will feature co-op and where you can play against AI, but not sure if that idea has been scrapped or not, time will tell.
Clan tournaments will be a thing in GUNROX 2, either by the tournament system or i will personally vouch to invest my OWN money in the game to host some clan tournaments specifically ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Clan tourny would be fun. And also, minigames or game modes such as your last man standing idea would be cool. I actually have ideas like a racing game or something, yet I think making the game less of a pay2win should be priority.😳
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him