GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Cash for arts, questions..

Cash for arts, questions..
I have many questions about that. How does it works? The Enkord moneys arrive in few minutes? It's all based on trust? (i give the art and you will charge my account later and viceversa)
and of course, is it against the rules?
Thanks and sorry for the bad english 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
its all about trust, so dont do that whit someone you dont really know, because a lot of player try to steal enkord whit that tricks..
also i dont thinks its prohibited( sorry bers if im wrong)
if you get the money, but the player use a stollen credit card or some kind of illegal money, your account will be ban, and the acc of the other player too.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
warning we cant do something if you been scammed...so its your risk!!!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ok thanks, a player ask me to exchange an art for cash, i obviously say that i'll not give anything before i see the cash in my account 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Allow trade of Enk cash for arts in trade window
I think by putting in the gift Enkord option u opened up the market for the sale of art, if it is against ur rules or not. I think players should be able to buy items off others with enkord cash properly in trade window to remove the scams that are going on and allow players 2 sell the new non cash shop items from the new boxes
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him