GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox en español :)

Gunrox en español :)
1. A place in this forum for those who speak Spanish and share our experience in the game, new suggestions and what is wrong
2. A new Latino Moderator (I can be an option)
3. An update of the game
4. New clothes and artifacts
5. Update on Market, buy Magic Art's in one payment as when shopping in the shop
6. I do not do FAKE I do not like and I was banned on an account I would assume it was a mistake Zhannet can help me please
7. This game is great
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Good luck.
1. Good.
2. Not going to happen and how would that help spanish speaking gunrox players?
3. Ha!!! Berserker is working on his baby, TT2. If you're lucky, he may deign to return to gunrox in 3-4 years. By then, everyone who loves it will outgrow it, and then Berserker will make Gunrox 2. Then you'll have to start over and that will alienate the 4 players who might still be interested. Good luck.
4. What kind of new clothes and artifacts?
5. Support. This kind of money laundering thing is what drives players away. Gunrox is way too expensive!!! Explanation: Buying on the artifact market forces you to either lose the 50% bonus of charging $100, or the intermediate bonuses in between, or charge huge amounts to buy artifacts.
6. Uh huh
7. Right. That's why there are still 20 active players...
Edited 30 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
1.- Si se necesita un lugar para poder expresarnos nosotros los latinos no todos sabemos ingles (
We need a place to express ourselves we Latinos do not all know English )
2.- I know but why not try ??? Quiero conocer personas ke hablen mi idioma y que les guste el juego
3.- I hope one day play Gunrox2
4.- I think of something like the panda masks , rabbit and bear but dinosaurs, to add a cigarette to my ganster unit, the golden hair of Goku
5.- I know, seems to rob us
6.- It's true
7.- most of the players are older , work , have children, have things to do
Edited 2 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him