GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Who can halp when mods ar wrong....

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Who can halp when mods ar wrong....
I am very sad becouse i must write this message but i dont have another option...I was banded for 24 hours by moderator wonderful NINA...fck..i was banded becouse she was think that i was fakeing...so if i can be band anytime just becouse somebody thinks that this is it...why play than, why spend money and time for something when you can be ban any time....this is not feir for players, but i was in some mega games where was a spy, and where players was caling mods and nobody do nothing.....hmm...so what we players can do when mods are wrong....NOTHING...we can only spend chash and time and waiting what thay think...be ban or no be ban...,,fck that game...i love this game so much but now i realy dont no if i want to play her...at the end i hope thay will not stay only mods in game and playing together,all by herself, all others will be banded..and at last to tell what i do becouse i was ban...we was playing 2 x 1 game and my partner was all the time behinde me...so i was atacking and he stays back...at the and 1 my unit die...so i was mad 😡, atacking, and at the end i was go up to enemy so i was killd...after that i was told my enemy to kill him to... becouse i was realy mad on him...and this is it....now if i am ban becouse of this...and i was so hard playing till my 14 lvl....i must be sad..i am band like fake player and markt like that...i no that mods will have answear on this...but who cares for your answer...i was tell what i have...and one more think can it be beter to do something else with this band ...every day a lot of players banded...at the and they wil be no1 for play....can you do for exemple that when somebody fake go lvl back , down or something....and not ban...here need players and you kick them becouse you think ...hmmm ..good for the game... one more time BIG THANX NINA FOR YOU BANDED ME ....😡
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
relax
nobody is perfect.....just 24 hours is not that long....we must understand mods..they just do thier job.they cant read minds they just act accourdingly to the rules...she might notice some irregularity...anyway nobodies fault its just a misunderstanding.....no body will judge you....pls man dont retire yet becouse of that....i know you didnt fake i was there zyost believe you too....calm down for 1 day and forget what happen pls pls pls.....
this is all my foult nomore training game for us....ok?
forgive pls i order you!!!! joke!!! forgive and forget buddy!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Moderators don't act on irregularity.
If you wish to play a training game, please consult a moderator first on permission for some irregularity in the game. Our intention is to stop abuse.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
did you read chiocken what i wrote.... i am not talking about training, and irregularity, i am talking about why i am banded. and it was the game like every other game,not training , just i try to tell that i do 1 wrong move in all game and i am banded...omg....
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Relax Bro...
you are not Banned for ever ... The Mods are for our security ... NiNa saved me many times when i cought by liers and fakers .... may be by some mistake she did wrong decision but its Ok .. dont be mad😉..
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
why is everyone talking .. with these .. points in the middle of the sentence ..
It doesn't make sense to me 😝
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
if you would like to report power abuse write mail to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation, otherwise if this topic will be still guided on moderators doing complaints about your specific case i will have to close it because its against the Gunrox Law and Rules
Edited 4 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
not really
well i know very much of tracker well he is beemighty he is farming acc and he is a fake fighter cause in just 2 OR 3 weeks from lvl1 he reached lvl13 well its impossible to do that and if he fight to much then think if he his played 15 games daily and losed 2 or 3 then he even can,t reach that lvl for beehustler he is a cheater if no one be lives me. then mods and admin check the bee fights and see what are they doing
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

well i know very much of tracker well he is beemighty he is farming acc and he is a fake fighter cause in just 2 OR 3 weeks from lvl1 he reached lvl13 well its impossible to do that and if he fight to much then think if he his played 15 games daily and losed 2 or 3 then he even can,t reach that lvl for beehustler he is a cheater if no one be lives me. then mods and admin check the bee fights and see what are they doing

stop accusing players with your imagination, if you dont have enough proofs like screenshots or in game recorded movie !
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Hey watch out ... Dont Blame me
😡

what do you know han tell me ... you are just a lier with big mouth..😡 show me proof that i am a faker ...if you have dare play with me i tell you who is faker ..coz faker dont know how to play ..coz they always play fake they dont play real game..got it ..and you dont know how to play .. you are just jelouse becouse we are better than you ... now plzz shut up and dont blame others .. thats not my foult that you are noob player and you stuck in lvl 5 0r 6 what eva ...
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

hahahha...i don t have coment of this note....11 yo kid wrote me that i am cheater....hahhaha...what i can do only smilleing....do you no what is cheating....you insult me and you dont no me...you was never play vs me or with me but i no why you do this...this is a kid jealousy so i will forgive you..but pliz dont lie anymore and dont be jealousy on beter player than you ,becouse one day you will convert from a lille bad boy to a evil big person....and than peple will not forgive just like that.......
ps..ask your parents to halp you and learn you nice behavior....
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
100% AGREED

hahahha...i don t have coment of this note....11 yo kid wrote me that i am cheater....hahhaha...what i can do only smilleing....do you no what is cheating....you insult me and you dont no me...you was never play vs me or with me but i no why you do this...this is a kid jealousy so i will forgive you..but pliz dont lie anymore and dont be jealousy on beter player than you ,becouse one day you will convert from a lille bad boy to a evil big person....and than peple will not forgive just like that.......
ps..ask your parents to halp you and learn you nice behavior....

yep BRO i agree with ya ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I'd better close this topic to avoid flame war.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him