GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

this is funny shi....

*DELETED*
this is funny shi....
look at pic and tall me who do you think should be silnce me or the other gay/
anf this is funnny
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

look at pic and tall me who do you think should be silnce me or the other gay/
anf this is funnny

Most funny part is I dont see a picture
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
huh...
sry but there is no image
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
this dod guy is a damn grenadier, i had a match with him 😁 made him use about 14 grenades to kill me 😝 even though i lost i felt good making this guy lose about 350 enkord cash and with one man down lose, good game, never faced a grenadier at this level...but your just wasting your cash believe me 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
.... still waiting for the pic...😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ther will be no pic becuse i did not mange to uplaod them the file size was to big
soory all bout trast me that was verey fuuny
he lost to me and befor i funush him he quit and then start talk to me and say to me mather fa.cker alot and i say to him lol and mod sailnce me not him that made me leff realy good.
p.s
i know i use alot of grendes i not care a bout many bout i not think i will use this acc more i use it for try to get medals bout count start form lvl 10 and i not whant to start playing wite this acc alot i have an high acc that i like so after i finish my cash in this acc i not play wite it/
have fun all and soory a bout the pictuers
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
uh yeah o.o.....look you need prof okay...so there will be no silencing trust me
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
then upload the picture here :
www.imageshack.us
or lower the resolution by opening it with Paint , and save it as a .jpeg
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him