GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How can I get a high experience points

*DELETED*
How can I get a high experience points
Hello everybody
I want to know how can i get experience points as much as possible
i mean how do they counting the experience points????
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I already have a guide on the forums... but since it's somewhat flawed, I'll try "better" this time. 😝
Your experience score is reflected on several areas. Chiefly damage dealt to enemies (not your own units and especially other allied units) and your opponent's level. Obviously, dealing more damage to a higher level opponent will yield a lot more experience than fighting a lower level player.
There are a few multipliers that you want to pay attention to if you want a huge payoff. First of all... winning a combat will grant you full experience, while losing costs you with a nasty penalty multiplier. There's also a "Double Experience" feature (name says it all) that works for 10 battles. Also, fighting with equipment when the combat begins will yield bonus multipliers depending on your level and the # of equipped units. One way to really jack up the experience rate is to fight multiple foes at once (or play a mega battle with many players on teams); more players beyond the second nets every player an extra 5% per player. And if you really feel invincible... try playing in a Free For All with at least two other players - this changes the defeat multiplier from a miserable >25% to a decent 50%!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
also opponents rank effects it
right or wrong?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
That is true... but I've noticed that it's not as important in the calculations. So that's why I left it out in my original explanation.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah the key is having high level opponent. Having many opponents some levels below yours gives surprisingly poor xp.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
HomeRnDrby1
do you sure, that if i have 0 quits and 100 (my rank will be worse), you will get different amount of exp for win?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
my sugestion!!
if you are a noob and just lose games, do mega fake!
😁
no man, dont do this because you can be baned...
I was just kiding you!!😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
mmm...
would it give me plenty xp points if i played against 2 players with lvl 3?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

would it give me plenty xp points if i played against 2 players with lvl 3?

Ie. a 2 x 1 scenario? YES!
If you do this, you'll get experience that reflects the teams. The lone player would earn twice the normal amount in this case. One of the reasons I like three on one battles in clover; everyone gets a decent share of experience! Too bad most players looking for the same thing as me instead try to join my games and try to make it lopsided...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Do this and the xp will come.

My highest yet ☺

3x1.JPG

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
it's better to 1v1 someone way higher then you
for example , high level players ( some of them ) have range at far , and low ap , so with close range and many ap you can easily beat them ☺
I get upto 2,5k with that 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
So... look at my xp when a lost...
I was lvl 19, fighting with lvl 25...

ScreenShot_02 2009.04.24.jpg

ScreenShot_05 2009.04.25.jpg

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
What I do like to see changed is the xp you get when you fighting 2 vs 1 or even more. Today I played 3 vs 1 against in total level 25 and I am level 20 and only earned 400 xp and it was a really hard fight. Then I also got a fight 2 vs 1 total level was 24 and I only earned 310 xp in the fight☹.
I won both games but it was really hard and earned really poor xp for 2 hard fights. If i do a 1 vs 1 against someone from my level say level 20 i will earn arround the 1000 xp for a good win. Why do we earn so little xp with 2 vs 1 or even bigger?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him