GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Cruentus and Danpaine cheat for tournament

*DELETED*
Cruentus and Danpaine cheat for tournament
Cruentus trade me few sec before the round start and this eliminate me, but why? If I wait for random or if any attack me the battle start auto and close trade, why for tournament trade is problem?
This is ugly exploite and every one who want, can spam other with trade request!
You need to fix this and you need to ban Cruentus and DanPaine !
Thanks

Screenshot_176_00.jpg

Screenshot_176_01.jpg

Screenshot_177_00.jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
cruegirl dont know how play =) he can only spam with ton text.
Its how he play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUMevJcisXc
Edited 18 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I have took this from tournaments general Infos :
=> Furthermore players can fight tournament battle in advance anytime before the specified tournament battle time. If they don't - server will try to start tournament battle automatically at specified time and if one of the participants is not ready by that time (offline, overloaded, equipped with artifacts when they are not allowed, trading, shopping, fighting other battle, etc.) he will be scored a loss automatically. <=
So , it's your fault !
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

cruegirl dont know how play =) he can only spam with ton text.
Its how he play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUMevJcisXc

Everyone, this is a video of sand assassin as he plays Gunrox >>
[youtube]watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU[/youtube]
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Cruentus trade me few sec before the round start and this eliminate me, but why? If I wait for random or if any attack me the battle start auto and close trade, why for tournament trade is problem?
This is ugly exploite and every one who want, can spam other with trade request!
You need to fix this and you need to ban Cruentus and DanPaine !
Thanks

This is a quote directly from Sun Tzu, a master strategist who wrote The Art of War : "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
Sun Tzu himself agrees that I won a supreme victory over you.
Sand Assassin would have everyone believe that I do not know how to play, yet he has never heard of Sun Tzu. This is why he is a failure.
Edited 24 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This is a quote directly from Sun Tzu, a master strategist who wrote The Art of War : "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
Sun Tzu himself agrees that I won a supreme victory over you.
Sand Assassin would have everyone believe that I do not know how to play, yet he has never heard of Sun Tzu. This is why he is a failure.

Sun Tzu or ur so noob to win him in a real fight ?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Sun Tzu or ur so noob to win him in a real fight ?

I advance for a chance to win 20K enkord and he does not. Honor be dammed I am after the enkord!!!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I advance for a chance to win 20K enkord and he does not. Honor be dammed I am after the enkord!!!

I wouldn't like to use tricks and childish moves to win a tourney , better if I win it using my experience !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
How I said, you need to fix this exploite, cuz if any idiot like this one try to cheat you with this, what you have to do? I was so sleeped in 6:30 in the morning, I just wake up for the round and wait my battle to start... If you make fault to have arts if not art tour, than ok. If you play other game, too... But if any noob trade you, how it's your fault? 10 suckers can spam you with trade request in this time, what you have to do?! And what wrong if you automatically out from trade to start the game?
P.S. Nut, just give me your home adress, and I will show you how I win in real, you are welcome to try to use how much cheats you can 😉
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

How I said, you need to fix this exploite, cuz if any idiot like this one try to cheat you with this, what you have to do? I was so sleeped in 6:30 in the morning, I just wake up for the round and wait my battle to start... If you make fault to have arts if not art tour, than ok. If you play other game, too... But if any noob trade you, how it's your fault? 10 suckers can spam you with trade request in this time, what you have to do?! And what wrong if you automatically out from trade to start the game?
P.S. Nut, just give me your home adress, and I will show you how I win in real, you are welcome to try to use how much cheats you can 😉

It's not cheat dude xd !! We can generally say that he tricked you ! He can't win a real fight ( he lost vs me in his other account shapeshifter ) so he like tricks
Ps : Australia is far from you 😝 !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I wouldn't like to use tricks and childish moves to win a tourney , better if I win it using my experience !

This is why you never won any.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him