GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

PROBLEM

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hi Bers.
When This Guy take this medal on level 15, you must feel and know your game are going to die..
1 year and you will be FAIL with your presentation..
fix it, #1 make update on maps
#2 new gun
#3 anythings free for 3 days
#4 low price every 1 month
make anything but don't let this game die, or i will ask you about my money on LAW, if this game dead...

CYA

15.jpg

Reported by .

8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Low ..... ?? Free ..... ?? Berserker don't know these words !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yes, this game will die because there are no new things, no events.. players gets nofair bans..
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Why I am saaaaaaaaaaad
Game Is Dead Pl
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
this thread is uselesssss.. because no admin here in forum... but i like this topic
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Yeah I agree with TROMPER, berserker you should do something so your game wont be playable. 3 months ago I was active and there was playing 100+ players, but now less then 100 people are online. People are getting boring of the same updates the same prices and that kind of stuff because you don't really care about it as many people think. Think about it berserker.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yeah I agree with TROMPER, berserker you should do something so your game wont be playable. 3 months ago I was active and there was playing 100+ players, but now less then 100 people are online. People are getting boring of the same updates the same prices and that kind of stuff because you don't really care about it as many people think. Think about it berserker.

thing is this game is done for now,berserker gave it no attention what so ever he basically ignored it and foucsed on his new game which saddens me ,gunrox is unplayable atm due to lack of players and motivation for high lvls .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

thing is this game is done for now,berserker gave it no attention what so ever he basically ignored it and foucsed on his new game which saddens me ,gunrox is unplayable atm due to lack of players and motivation for high lvls .

who said he ignores it ? who prepare tournaments ? who make discounts on Xmas and gunrox birthday ?
grr .. its not ignored , its just putted on a corner for rest till a new day 😉 !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
it is just i busy time for beserker and his employees he is not ingoring gunrox and updates will come again just give it some time 😎
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
He is totally ignoring this game and who care this fking game only close this
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him