GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

noob_critical hitting team mates in Mega game

noob_critical hitting team mates in Mega game
Noob_critical hitting me deliberately with a stun grenade, trying to cause my death to the last enemy on the board. Please ban him for deliberately hitting his own team mates and for trying to sabotage his team. I have screenshots showing the action on his turn and his messages to me afterwards trying to deny it.
You should give him an extra silence for lying to people about deliberately hitting them in games.

Noob_critical hitting team mate 1.jpg

Noob_critical hitting team mate 2.jpg

Noob_critical hitting team mate 3.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Noob_critical hitting me deliberately with a stun grenade, trying to cause my death to the last enemy on the board. Please ban him for deliberately hitting his own team mates and for trying to sabotage his team. I have screenshots showing the action on his turn and his messages to me afterwards trying to deny it.
You should give him an extra silence for lying to people about deliberately hitting them in games.

Bad mouse.Just misclick.
But u should be banned for sure,cuz you are afk in mega rly often.Thats why all people hate u.
Btw why u hit me twice before end?
Edited 3 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cruentus you should really try change your behavior or people will never play a single mega with you again.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
noob_critical u noob liar !!! it s impssible to be miss click !! everyone look how far his unit is from enemy unit ... u tried to get ur team killed for sure !! NO WAY IT S A MISSLICK LIARRRRRRRRRR
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Cruentus you should really try change your behavior or people will never play a single mega with you again.

What behavior? I play to win in Megas. I don't sabotage my team by hitting them. You are ignoring the white elephant in the room that this idiot team mate was trying to get me killed, and it doesn't help that people like you make up lies about me and encourages people to target me. Did you realize that you are probably to blame for this noob throwing a grenade on me. Its obvious that noob_critical has been reading all your hate posts about me and his gullible and simple mind believes the lies and decides to take an opportune strike at me when I am vulnerable in a mega.
Perhaps you are the one who should get a ban Stinger, for inciting hate and discrimination WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE about players on these forums and duping these poor gullible noob readers into believing every lie you spin.
Moderators, we should ban Stinger from the forums for spewing his bile and lies on threads like this. All he does is incite players to hate each other. He is like Hitler, and I know how you Russians despised Hitler, so lets go above and beyond the duty of a moderator and administer Stinger the following:
5 year forum ban.
10 Gajillion minute silence
ban all his game accounts for 30 days
Hopefully he learns to respect players - especially ones that are vastly superior than him at winning in Gunrox.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

noob_critical u noob liar !!! it s impssible to be miss click !! everyone look how far his unit is from enemy unit ... u tried to get ur team killed for sure !! NO WAY IT S A MISSLICK LIARRRRRRRRRR

How it's possible to kill someone with stun nade...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

What behavior? I play to win in Megas. I don't sabotage my team by hitting them. You are ignoring the white elephant in the room that this idiot team mate was trying to get me killed, and it doesn't help that people like you make up lies about me and encourages people to target me. Did you realize that you are probably to blame for this noob throwing a grenade on me. Its obvious that noob_critical has been reading all your hate posts about me and his gullible and simple mind believes the lies and decides to take an opportune strike at me when I am vulnerable in a mega.
Perhaps you are the one who should get a ban Stinger, for inciting hate and discrimination WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE about players on these forums and duping these poor gullible noob readers into believing every lie you spin.
Moderators, we should ban Stinger from the forums for spewing his bile and lies on threads like this. All he does is incite players to hate each other. He is like Hitler, and I know how you Russians despised Hitler, so lets go above and beyond the duty of a moderator and administer Stinger the following:
5 year forum ban.
Hopefully he learns to respect players - especially ones that are vastly superior than him at winning in Gunrox.

#1 YOU TALK TOO MUCH!
#2 If someone get banned here it's YOU!
#3 You are most hated player in this game!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
why so serious ?

#1 YOU TALK TOO MUCH!
#2 If someone get banned here it's YOU!
#3 You are most hated player in this game!

Why everyone hate that's player name cruentus ? I don't know him good ... But why so serious ? Let the guy post on forum and if are sure that's you did miss click just say sorry and nvm 😉 .. Don't have to hate each other guys =D
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

5 year forum ban.

Really I'm surprised your talking like this?
Seriously you're talking to someone who has never been banned on forums.While you on the other hand has been for reasons like let me guess.
Let me remind me of your past cruentus.
Racist punk banned for a 1 year.
Problem with perks ??

Narcissist.
Cruentus is awesome!
Lately with those fake fames you have been reporting.
NOXIOUS FAKE FAME

And this proof that you are an utter pile of fecal matter.
Antisocial players ordering people be kicked in Megas without any reason in Megas
This will be my last post regarding you.As most of the kind people here know that you have a vast amount of time at your disposal to write utter amounts of crap that took me hours to read.I will be patiently waiting for your next ban.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

5 year forum ban.

The one who doesnt respect anyone all the time keep talking s***s says this, and ofc ur discriminating Russians cz u know they are far better than u, ur just selfcentred spoilet stupid person with no brain, just grow up and better dont open ur mouth.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him