GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

a question to -_-fbi-_-

a question to -_-fbi-_-
fbi-_- is a guy from morocco.. the country of hoers and bastards,
A country where everybody there kisses the hand of theire king,
A country where theire 'king' humiliate them,
And he comes to this online game and keeps acting tough.
So, why the fuck you post on every thread? nothing else to do?
i bet in real life you have about 2 friends maximum,
fuck you.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well , Idk what u think but I'm trying to help here , also , why all this rage and hate ? Cuz I didn't help u fakes ? Or Cuz I won't be able to get some Moroccan weed to as u kept begging me for it u little pervert kid ?
Suppose I have 2 friends , at least I've some real friends , not like u , living a life with ur virtual friends , and asking this about his girlfriend and asking that about his school while u have none of that !
Since I'm not banned in forums thats mean im not saying bad words or spamming , I'm okay , I'm helping , doesn't matter what u think !
And , talking about politics , Morocco is one of the peaceful countries In the world , maybe SOME kiss the king's hand , and that's none of my business , but at least , we don't vote for a president +80 years old who cannot even say an Arabic word correctly !
Keep Hating !!
Edited 9 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Like i need fakes from you. Do u even have a girlfriend? NO. Do u go outside?
propably NO.
In real world.. i doubt u can say a single word in my face, and thats because kids like u get raped here, kids like u gets bangedd here. now keep hiding behind that pc..
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
fuck you, fuck your mother and fuck your father.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

fuck you, fuck your mother and fuck your father.

So you waste your time with little kids? All player here are little kids? Then go do some adult activities like watching football and banging mothers
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

So you waste your time with little kids? All player here are little kids? Then go do some adult activities like watching football and banging mothers

Well, i do watch football, i only need to bang his mother.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Look who's talking about kids , also , insulting others families show how kid u are !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Lol
Matters , why would u care? he is here to help players out because this game is currently dead, without him nobody would post something in forums. So i just want you to shut the fuck up.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Matters , why would u care? he is here to help players out because this game is currently dead, without him nobody would post something in forums. So i just want you to shut the fuck up.

TERRORISTS
TERRORISTS EVERYWHERE!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
mad niggers
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
What the hell Matters, get some life out there...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him