GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Some questions

*DELETED*
Some questions
Hello, I want to do a unique build in this account that NO ONE have ever tried to do,combination of crazy weapons together.Before it I want to ask some questions to those who are high in level or have a good knowledge of this game.
Q1. Is it okay to reach level 40 -50 with only 1 or no shelters ?
Q2. Is it good to have doom on anything with exception of snipers and machine-guns ? Like assault rifles or grenades etc.
Q3. Can I reach level 20 - 25 without a doctor ?
Q4. Is it a must to put a grenadier ? My friend told me it is extremely significant to have a grenadier in order to counter shelters and full tankers. Unfortunately I am always out of cash and cant buy grenades always. So can I make a good build without grenadier to beat tankers/shelters?
Q5. How many weight do you recommend for a pistol-er doctor and assault-er doctor on mid levels?
Q6. On what level do you recommend to make the pistol-er doctor get 14 ap?
Q7. Can a build stay good from level 6 till level 50 with 0 resets ?
Q8. Is it important to get about 2 perks on hp( or more ) for each unit ? Or it is useless ?
I will appreciate if someone answer and thanks.
Edited 1 minute later by *DELETED*. Reason: Grammatical mistakes.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
1 - yea , but u need atleast 1 Nader and 1 unit with 16 ap or 17 ..
2 - I guess u can make pistols + Nader with doom full !!
3 - yes !!
4 - for beat a tanker/shelter , u need a tanker/shelter
5 - pistols doc : 80+ weight ... Assault rifle doc : 100+
6 - lvl 23-25 !!
7 - There is many builds can stay good , I have a build ; SMG+ melee ,machine guns + melee , doctor assault rifle +melee ...
8 - if u don't want to reset until 50 , don't put ...
Ty for read !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

1 - yea , but u need atleast 1 Nader and 1 unit with 16 ap or 17 ..
2 - I guess u can make pistols + Nader with doom full !!
3 - yes !!
4 - for beat a tanker/shelter , u need a tanker/shelter
5 - pistols doc : 80+ weight ... Assault rifle doc : 100+
6 - lvl 23-25 !!
7 - There is many builds can stay good , I have a build ; SMG+ melee ,machine guns + melee , doctor assault rifle +melee ...
8 - if u don't want to reset until 50 , don't put ...
Ty for read !!

Although you kept on hating my thread before, thanks for the answer.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Doom=bad ressis and bad aps and against shelters you can give all your units 10skill for nade and yes you can reach lvl30 without doc
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Doom=bad ressis and bad aps and against shelters you can give all your units 10skill for nade and yes you can reach lvl30 without doc

Okay thanks for the answer , I've already planned my new build, hopefully it will be good. I wont screenshot as I don't want people steal it from me :P.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Okay thanks for the answer , I've already planned my new build, hopefully it will be good. I wont screenshot as I don't want people steal it from me :P.

Give me what lvl , and I show u some. Good ones In gunrox room
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Give me what lvl , and I show u some. Good ones In gunrox room

I already know my build and I have gunrox room so no need.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hello, I want to do a unique build in this account that NO ONE have ever tried to do,combination of crazy weapons together.Before it I want to ask some questions to those who are high in level or have a good knowledge of this game.
Q2. Is it good to have doom on anything with exception of snipers and machine-guns ? Like assault rifles or grenades etc.
Q4. Is it a must to put a grenadier ? My friend told me it is extremely significant to have a grenadier in order to counter shelters and full tankers. Unfortunately I am always out of cash and cant buy grenades always. So can I make a good build without grenadier to beat tankers/shelters?
Q5. How many weight do you recommend for a pistol-er doctor and assault-er doctor on mid levels?
Q8. Is it important to get about 2 perks on hp( or more ) for each unit ? Or it is useless ?
I will appreciate if someone answer and thanks.

Hello, i made ALLOT of most bizar and rare build ever on this game.
Mayby there is a build that i did not tried out yet but i doubt that ☺
You can ask me ofcourse all about the crazy builds if that works yes or no.
A1. That is really hard if you have no shelters, but is it possible if you have acid/stun unit. Units with AUG/Chainsaw/G11/Shotguns/Rapids will have a really bad time when your agianst someone who does have shelters.
A2. Snipers yes. Grenades yes. Assault guns no. Miner fun. Shotgun/melee normal for secondary weapon. Pistol normal. Rockets Yes
A3. Yes, really depents on your build. You can allways use normal healers that can fight on his own vs a 1 vs 1 unit. Teamfights will be ALLOT harder whitout a doctor.
A4. No, you can allways win without a grenadier but it all depents on your build and tactics. Melee will help you allot when you have no cash to pay the expensive grenades, Machete/Spanner/Hammer/Axe will help you allot while fighting against shelter/tanks. If you fight them on high range try to keep allot cover and a machinegun doom unit can be very usefull to make high crits or normal damage against shelters.
A5. I have no idea what level you want to know but if you want something like level 22 and will make use of the highest weapon weight:
Armor 20, Sig+ammo 15 and Benelli M4+ammo 12 you will need 47 weight for it. Level 22 have 57 or 58 basic weight? Still enough to care 1 Med kid of 10 weight. Use +4 weight perks to carry more meds. (+4 means you can carry 4x Big Militair med kids) You can allways use more Weight perks for more med kids.

A6. 14 AP you wil need 12 perks, doctor need 6 perks, weight for doctor needs arround +4 perks and resist splash/stun ±3 perks. This is a total of 25 perks, This might be the most effective when you are arround level 25. You will have low HP and no shelter on it.
A7. Yes but you will find out that you are weak on some levels. Example #1: If you want to use shelter perks on lvl 10 If will take 6 and 12 levels/perks
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hello, i made ALLOT of most bizar and rare build ever on this game.
Mayby there is a build that i did not tried out yet but i doubt that ☺
You can ask me ofcourse all about the crazy builds if that works yes or no.
A1. That is really hard if you have no shelters, but is it possible if you have acid/stun unit. Units with AUG/Chainsaw/G11/Shotguns/Rapids will have a really bad time when your agianst someone who does have shelters.
A2. Snipers yes. Grenades yes. Assault guns no. Miner fun. Shotgun/melee normal for secondary weapon. Pistol normal. Rockets Yes
A3. Yes, really depents on your build. You can allways use normal healers that can fight on his own vs a 1 vs 1 unit. Teamfights will be ALLOT harder whitout a doctor.
A4. No, you can allways win without a grenadier but it all depents on your build and tactics. Melee will help you allot when you have no cash to pay the expensive grenades, Machete/Spanner/Hammer/Axe will help you allot while fighting against shelter/tanks. If you fight them on high range try to keep allot cover and a machinegun doom unit can be very usefull to make high crits or normal damage against shelters.
A5. I have no idea what level you want to know but if you want something like level 22 and will make use of the highest weapon weight:
Armor 20, Sig+ammo 15 and Benelli M4+ammo 12 you will need 47 weight for it. Level 22 have 57 or 58 basic weight? Still enough to care 1 Med kid of 10 weight. Use +4 weight perks to carry more meds. (+4 means you can carry 4x Big Militair med kids) You can allways use more Weight perks for more med kids.

A6. 14 AP you wil need 12 perks, doctor need 6 perks, weight for doctor needs arround +4 perks and resist splash/stun ±3 perks. This is a total of 25 perks, This might be the most effective when you are arround level 25. You will have low HP and no shelter on it.
A7. Yes but you will find out that you are weak on some levels. Example #1: If you want to use shelter perks on lvl 10 If will take 6 and 12 levels/perks up till it works. (you will be allready lvl 21-22 during that time)
Example #2: Doom for high level is good. But for low level or leveling up it hardly have any effect yet.
Most common builds for people who have 0 resets and low cash will be something like: 1 Doctor with assault gun and 2 units with submachine guns and a melee weapon. (From AKSU to Aug/G11 and from Uzi's-Baseball bat to Rapids/Grinders-Axe/Laser Sword.

A8. HP is never useless. You will notice that you will survive sometimes with 1 hp left and you will be thankfull that you added 1 perk with +7 HP on it.
If you have perks left you can ALLWAYS use them on +HP perks.
You will notice that Tanks (Allot HP perks) Can be very hard to kill and are great to rush to your enemy if you know you can survive his attacks.

I hope this will help you out.
If you got more questions about it, go ahead and ask ☺

Okay thank you, you really wasted much time to answer. As I don't want people to copy my build or see it I will try to pm you.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i reached 35 lvl without doctor but i had a tank and my all of units were using red meds ir
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him