GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

3 days witout a game coz cash didnt come

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

well this report if because i send 3 message by paymo methods to bring enkord cash. the cash never comee to mee and i call their and they said that they cant attend me in the moment...so what happend heree??????..they cant play with my money...i need my cash beacuse i need play..
i send 2 message with the number -----------and one with -----------. the cost of the messages was ------ pesos x 3.. plzzz do something with this or i cant play again this game coz they stole me. thankss and look forward your anwers administrator

Reported by .

Edited 7 hours, 39 minutes later by . Reason: personal information removed, you shouldn't post it in public.
14 years ago
*DELETED*

well this report if because i send 3 message by paymo methods to bring enkord cash. the cash never comee to mee and i call their and they said that they cant attend me in the moment...so what happend heree??????..they cant play with my money...i need my cash beacuse i need play..
i send 2 message with the number 3006853594and one with 3002152091. the cost of the messages was 6.960 pesos x 3.. plzzz do something with this or i cant play again this game coz they stole me. thankss and look forward your anwers administrator

lloron T_T 😁😁😁
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Click on SuperRewards page where you charge cash and then click on "View offer status" green button. There you can see your transactions via SuperRewards and can inquire about one that haven't came through.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him