GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

shop - new Idea for update :D

Cannot reply, talk is closed

shop - new Idea for update :D
I think it can be nice if in next update, to the game will be added a "shop". In this shop U can sell Yours weapons, armors, granades, medkits and ammos. for example U will not destroy Your items but sell them for 10% of its price in cashshop. (if U can buy ak47 for 22 EC, so U can sell it for 2EC or if U can buy imp swat armor for 40EC, so U can sell it for 4EC). Red items, with low att, U can not sell in this shop. I think this can be helpull to players who didn't charge EC in gunrox.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow very nice opinion i support you bro
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
:P
good idea 😁
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
This idea has been discussed before... I find it impossible, because with this shop, nobody will buy more new weapons, since there cheaper weapons...😝
and with that, berserker will not make money 😉
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
I like the idea. But it sounds too easy to exploit. In example: farming weapons for E.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Well good but theres something more...
You can sell and get 10% of the price.
But if you will buy, you will buy about 75% of the price.
Example:
Imp SWAT > Sell it for 4E
Imp SWAT > Buy it for 30E
Cuz if you will buy it for 4E only, its darn cheap and all will be armed. Boxes will be no use and no body will charge cash which Bers wont let to happen.
Thats better and maybe a little possible to update 😁
11 years ago
11 years ago
Already discussed, use search next time.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him