GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Goodbye!

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Goodbye!
What wrong?!
I like this game, but no more good people left here... or just a little bit... anyway... all (99%) from old good friends are no more here... only stupid cashers, that make this game suck...
So, I just no choice and maybe I will leave it forever...

But little history first:
1. I play this game from, long long time. I don't remember how long, but more from 5 years for sure...
2. I play every winter, other seasons just check for no expire (it's most stupid rule ever, but I try to abide by all rules)
3. I can't know all new rules from first time... and this summer I join just for few randoms, and when I wait for my first mega for this summer, I just take 1 unfair ban, with reason (if you play random and have a pee = break rules)
4. I had 2 old bans in a row from more from 5 years, when I was just a little kid and complete noob, it was bans before 5 lvl haha, really was a better to make new acc after this bans, but I just read rules and learn how to play
5. Now I can say: I was good, fair and honest player for last 5+ years. But you ban me without reason, coz any suck casher cry for this
6. I understand you, you are slave of money. But first you need to know just 1 rule for online making money: Players like me are 90% and if you lost players like me for nothing, than you will lost other suck 10% cashers, too. And than happy dying...
7. I'm just a poor girl from poor country... And I can't pay $100 every time when any unknown stupid lier call bad for me...
But really, why I can't pay $100 per every muck me? And really why I wasting my time in stupid games? Maybe coz I can't buy better PC for better games... But it's not all, it's just beggining...
The real reason, coz I can't walk (I just use wheelchair). And this is the answer for my question "where are all good people?", they just make fun outdoor. But I have no choice and you took from me the last chance for kill my time...
My suck country pay for me just a 100 euro per month. Not see any way to find any work soon... And this is all my money for home, rental, drugs, food, life and fun. In total I just have so much free time, but no cash. And if you accept to pay you with my time, than OK, but I just can't pay you $100 and if you have real reason for ask me for this, but when you want my 1 month paid with lie, than...
Than you have to thing how much ugly you going to be, just for little $$$. And I wish you goodbye!

wsatfusz.jpg

11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
just a small point..gunrox is't opened since 5 years.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Then I play from begining. Before was just one stupid game with zombies...
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
dont kill him self in red line ...
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
http://www.gunrox.com/shop/charge.php?login=gunroxgirl&hash=CA78E69B6453572AB81CF6066A999FB7&s=33&g=0
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I stopped playing GUNROX for about five months 😝, but I always enter in the game to see what is happening (but I do not play), visit forum ...😉
I'm anxious to wait for the launch of totem tribe 2 ☺
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

7. I'm just a poor girl from poor country... And I can't pay $100 every time when any unknown stupid lier call bad for me...
But really, why I can't pay $100 per every muck me? And really why I wasting my time in stupid games? Maybe coz I can't buy better PC for better games... But it's not all, it's just beggining...
The real reason, coz I can't walk (I just use wheelchair). And this is the answer for my question "where are all good people?", they just make fun outdoor. But I have no choice and you took from me the last chance for kill my time...
My suck country pay for me just a 100 euro per month. Not see any way to find any work soon... And this is all my money for home, rental, drugs, food, life and fun. In total I just have so much free time, but no cash. And if you accept to pay you with my time, than OK, but I just can't pay you $100 and if you have real reason for ask me for this, but when you want my 1 month paid with lie, than...
Than you have to thing how much ugly you going to be, just for little $$$. And I wish you goodbye!

You can earn money simply on the internet, like me, I make money just by clicking on the internet, but little by little, I can join and buy cash ☺
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Create new account.
PrObLeM?
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Then I play from begining. Before was just one stupid game with zombies...

I think you were playing the wrong game...
GUNROX: Zombie Outbreak
This one here, a flash game, was released on 2010, and GUNROX was released on 2008 May.

If you download and created an account into this game, then you agreed to the Game Rules and the Terms of Use.
And you really don't need to waste your hard-earned money into this game, you can have fun without spending a single penny. Being on a wheelchair or not wont prevent you for having some fun anywhere.
Lemme illustrate it to you...
[youtube]qL1h-9hlmhY[/youtube]
Edited 1 minute later by . Reason: yeah, im using other games vids, but I know you got the message....
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him