GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

WHATS UP WITH GUNROX???

WHATS UP WITH GUNROX???
i think too many players miss olds times, a lot of megas, a lot of players. Now we can play only one mega per day. thats sucks . i write this coz admins need do something to make this game more popular. if someone have some idea post please. we need see old gunrox coz now sucks :S
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
I like this to be a popular game, but most of the popular games are action games.😳
And gunrox is better now than before.😡
And why 1 mega per day, you can do many megas per day...😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
maybe put in steam ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
well let me tell you some reasons why its not famus game
1-Based Turn Game ( most people like real time games or fps )
2-Money Based (since its not free no one will try it cuz thay know already thay need to pay )
3- no updates at all ( or 1 update per 6 month)
4-players are not so friendly ( thats a fact well that what i remamber due i got banned from sharing an account i think before 5 month or so )
5-there are alot of other games that can beat gunrox easy i wont tell names cuz its not allowed
hope this helped telling you why its not gonna be famus ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
this is one of the best games i have ever seen, and it is not interesting that most of the people may not like it, the crowd is never a criteria for me.
(for example most of the people like bad music, they are not interested in classic, jazz or flamenco..)
anyway, it is a reality that old times -even beta version- it was better, because players all needed boxes to get stuff and there were more balanced games, more mods maybe, less fakers. it is almost impossible to beat someone plays with three milkors or full grenades. unfortunately i have no idea what can be done but i belive -i hope- it will be better soon.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

2-Money Based (since its not free no one will try it cuz thay know already thay need to pay )

Its free dude. Its dont require money to play...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

but requires money to WIN ^~
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

but requires money to WIN ^~

it doesnt XD
Use 3x tank u wont need money
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

it doesnt XD
Use 3x tank u wont need money

Yea, untill u meet 3x Acid
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

well i did't reach lvl 41 free i tried every single build i could try tanks dooms mikors naders every thing you can think about and non of tham was free or cheep well maybe cheep but useless such as tanks i hope you understand this game wont rise and only will go down everyone knew that i belive even berserker

Ps:Im banned and im still talking in fourms cuz i miss the old days if anyone gonna ask me where you are or anything this is the answer
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well, I think the best built is 2x or 3x sniper for non-cashers that many noob players say its a noob built.😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him