GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

stealer = habibu

*DELETED*
stealer = habibu
my brother sold my acc and i didnt kno he told me like 10min later when i got home and now habibu stole my acc and didnt pay my bro and my brother and me hav the code but it stiilll wont let us in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Its not my fault this noob want to sell acc, and give me and some other players pass for free .
Edited 18 minutes later by . Reason: spelling mistakes.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Idiot's family
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Its not my fault this noob want to sell acc, and give me and some other players pass for free .

Justice 😎 haha joking. It probably wasn't even worth stealing though lol.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
buy or sell accounts will be punish whit ban... if you are smart(habibu or nemesis) dont say nothing noobs!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If u have code so what is a problem use this code and acc will be your again or u are just noob and u don't know how to use code or u don't have it. Peace for young kids what play in this game and noobs ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

my brother sold my acc and i didnt kno he told me like 10min later when i got home and now habibu stole my acc and didnt pay my bro and my brother and me hav the code but it stiilll wont let us in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should keep these these things in game i,m pretty sure the accounts will be banned for been sold and if you have the code then you could save your accounts without any problem😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Say it to your bro ( dont sell account!! ) because its law of gunrox
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

You always try do the same but never stole so thank habibu for giving a lesson to this deluded thank you ^_^ : D: D: D
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him