GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

atitude of 1 stupid kid

Cannot reply, talk is closed

atitude of 1 stupid kid
a litle silence make u to have respect 😝

masterp.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
para shows half part
i know master..and not only know.. i read what para wrote..
but really master has that chat history with him what para wrote him first
but he dont know how to post and i try 2 hrs to explain him how to take a screen shot, how to paste it in paint, how to put it in forum..but i dont knw what master gets error wen uploading that file ..it shows check resolution..
para.. be cool dear.. its a game..and u start first..
i agree master use abuse language..but only after u started insulting him..
neways i dont hav any problem with u...jus tryin to make a fair balance
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
send him it How to make a screenshot and post it to forum
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
screen shot by master
so here is master screen shot file..
u wrote him are u stupid or idiot? and master thought u called him that..
and he use bad word..actually he dont understand good english..only knw those words which make him angry..
so i better think is jus both made each othe angry and master not a good english man.. consider those words by para bad..and use bad words too for para..

relax guys... jus chill

master.jpg

master_2.jpg

Edited 6 minutes later by .
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
injuried?
i say somthing soo bad ? or i say somthing about his mother ?
or u see somthin whit bad language ?
and it is a ask not a conclusion .😕
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
parasutele good provocateur
makes the screen just what he needs 😝
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
I have attacked master (and vice-versa) many times, and he always behaved correctly to me. I think he would not say such things if not provoked.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Parasutele go away
parasutele insult masterofpupets first i was in that mega 😡
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
skine noob
u dont see wasan t in mega was out from game but u are to blind to see skine....blind . and after u dont know about what u speack u comme to LIE here like u are girlfrend of masterofp...
🙄
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
parasu u always provoke people first, and when they say something to u, u gonna post it on forum.... and u r +-30 years old too.... lol jesus
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
parasutele insult masterofpupets first and then para try getting master silend for telling some dirty words back to him .... bah para :/ you mouth is much more dirty then master so dont try pretend you are a angel
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
lol i just read para use word respect .. he knows that word ?
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
for Joelas
i know u are angry coz u loose FAME vs mee and remember what u told mee after u loose this fame
u dont know what hapening there but masterofpup... it is in ur clan and u dont want to see him silenced
dont make mee put another 1 screen whit ur words
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
I also know master , and i have never saw him insulting anyone . As for me he was always honorable and truthful. I dont bealive that he insult Para without reason.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
That was definitely not enough provoking to justify his obscene behaviour. master must learn how to behave himself.
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him