GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

moderator offending players?!

Cannot reply, talk is closed

moderator offending players?!
URL=http://img828.imageshack.us/i/ricardoe.jpg/][/URL]

Im interested if moderators have right to offend players? I m convinced what he have on his mind saying "bcz" thats 2 leaters( first and last )from word BitCH . The moust funny thing is i was rly polite in this discussion , and he dont have any reason to say such thing about me . I didnt even ignore him i just asked why i cant do that .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
I think "bcz" means "because".
"you ignore me because i do my job"
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

I think "bcz" means "because".
"you ignore me because i do my job"

Yup. that's it
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
RICARDO_IORIO shit moderator!
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

RICARDO_IORIO shit moderator!

2 months ban on forum and another 100k silence in the game for other insulting thread you created
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

2 months ban on forum and another 100k silence in the game for other insulting thread you created

in polish language combination of letters "cz" is pronunced like "ch" in word "chess", so that must be only a language phenomenon understandable for me, btw. habibu is polish right?
ocay696☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
ricardo not is noob.bers u know better ricardo not good for moderator.
he is faker.and help his freind like .....
he is good man but not for moderator
moderator must check player not only allow ure freind for play fake or go to play fake.
zhanet i think is very good.but ricardo is very very very bad.he dont care his mouth
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

ricardo not is noob.bers u know better ricardo not good for moderator.
he is faker.and help his freind like .....
he is good man but not for moderator
moderator must check player not only allow ure freind for play fake or go to play fake.
zhanet i think is very good.but ricardo is very very very bad.he dont care his mouth

what are you trying to say?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
He is trying to say that he wants to get ban for slander. Thread closed.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him