GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

WANT TO BUY OLD CLAN!

WANT TO BUY OLD CLAN!
Hi, i wanted to purchase an old clan and was wondering how much it would cost, i would like one such as flamedragon, swedish army, caciki mafia, tet star, or hobos united.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You can't buy an old clan. You need to contact the leader of the clan you like and ask them if you can be leader.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
For a clan with no leader and no members in it, then what? its just gone?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

For a clan with no leader and no members in it, then what? its just gone?

Not necessarily. Usually, clans with no leader or members had the clan creator permanently banned because of fake fighting or fraudulent payment, and the creator never decided to unblock his account, therefore, the members deserted the clan.
If the creator of those clans ever decided to log on or pay money to unban their account, and they view their clan to see that some new owner has bought it, they would be upset. I suggest you buy a clan yourself. Benefits include: customization, ability to restore leadership, and total control.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him