GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CupCake Want fame Fake !!!

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

*DELETED*
Reply to
Everyone chill, this photo could be both true or false.
sometime when i play i get lag and it will become blury, i have to relog in to make it more clear.
i think the result will be like
- Cupcake not ban because cant proof whether the photo is true or not
- Trooper not ban because u have any solid proof he photo shop it?
- this don't counted since both side don't have good proof ☺
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
umm
go berserker baned cupcake you baned other acc for fake fame
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

berserker advice if you pick up a history of clan fame toxic'm sure there'll be this toxic fames FBI TOXIC X x X BOG TFI TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC X X PLATINUM HAT (all this fames are between 0h-6h this time and has no moderator many players) and they all gain toxics because this clan only appear at the end of this week where toxics down on top fame and need points .... but that just bans and loss of points as was done a few times with other clan. provides .. we expect about it .... what do you know everyone knows it only talked to you berserker now

so ? if i play in 0h-6h fame its fake ? mb he like this time for game . All clan play fake , but this not reason for ban . He just pay for game ( not for win ) .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Everyone chill, this photo could be both true or false.
sometime when i play i get lag and it will become blury, i have to relog in to make it more clear.
i think the result will be like
- Cupcake not ban because cant proof whether the photo is true or not
- Trooper not ban because u have any solid proof he photo shop it?
- this don't counted since both side don't have good proof ☺

You cannot say its a photoshop, otherwise everyone that has been silenced for saying bad words after screenshot should have the right to claim they got photoshopped and all penalties need to be cancelled. This is not a photoshop because the picture is so clear. Its pretty simple, a ban is required.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
You can not say its photoshoped? First of all, why the Blur Filter is aplyed on this photo?

ahahahah
Cruentus and troopers should be banned togethers. Tropper for make fake evidence and cruentus for by complicity.
and for last time, if someone still have any doubt: looks at this imagen with 150% zoom.
The font of the name of player is diferent of the font of the chat. You can see it easyle loking at the letter ''L'', but you can realize that in other letters too.

Now, the same sentence with diferent letters with 500% ZOOM:
The first is original gunrox font:

First of all you can see the letter 'L' very obvius diferent.
Now look at the letter ''g'' the tail of the letter ''g'' in the fake photo is smaller than the original
the letter ''y'' is very diferent too. in the fake photo the y have a tail, in original gunros font, not.
the letter ''f'' is diferent on top.
the letter ''p'' too
My job here is done, not losing my time discussing this * flies alway*
Edited 33 minutes later by .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Henrique, your screenshot doesn't count because you have clearly edited it. You could have photoshopped it yourself to make it make it support your own arguement.
Ban Toxicity clan.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Henrique, your screenshot doesn't count because you have clearly edited it. You could have photoshopped it yourself to make it make it support your own arguement.
Ban Toxicity clan.

just take the screnn posted by troopers and give it a 500% zoom and look yourself.
BUt seriusly, always a excuse?
this is pathetic. you already lose.
IHope you get some punishment too.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

You can not say its photoshoped? First of all, why the Blur Filter is aplyed on this photo?

ahahahah
Cruentus and troopers should be banned togethers. Tropper for make fake evidence and cruentus for by complicity.
and for last time, if someone still have any doubt: looks at this imagen with 150% zoom.
The font of the name of player is diferent of the font of the chat. You can see it easyle loking at the letter ''L'', but you can realize that in other letters too.

Now, the same sentence with diferent letters with 500% ZOOM:
The first is original gunrox font:

First of all you can see the letter 'L' very obvius diferent.
Now look at the letter ''g'' the tail of the letter ''g'' in the fake photo is smaller than the original
the letter ''y'' is very diferent too. in the fake photo the y have a tail, in original gunros font, not.
the letter ''f'' is diferent on top.
the letter ''p'' too
My job here is done, not losing my time discussing this * flies alway*

Look at the "L" in normal, it has the curve! You just gave away the fact that it's real and that she should be banned! Thanks _Henrique_! You just made it easier to do this.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Look at the "L" in normal, it has the curve! You just gave away the fact that it's real and that she should be banned! Thanks _Henrique_! You just made it easier to do this.

nop, Its just proff the chat is edited and the gunrox players names is unedited.😉
if it was real, all the ''L'' would look the same. but how can in the same pics ''Ls'' looks too diferent?
Well, nobody here is retarded but you and cruentus.
and in the second screnn shot, the first sentence is the original one, the second is the fake posted by troopers.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Also, the g was always like that. The y has a tail that you can barely see. and the p... Don't even get me started boy. By zooming 500% you just gave away the fact that the typing is REAL and that she asked for a fake fame. Take a close look at all the letters in the wording. In the zoom 150% the words have small grains of sand around them covering the background (obviously something _Henrique_ photo-shopped himself) and in the 500% it hardly has any, just like the normal zoom-less words. Nice try guys, but this is legit and deserves a ban, cause this is PROOF that Toxicity fakes. My work here should be done. I'll be back when CupCake or Henrique decide they need to defend their pride.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

(obviously something _Henrique_ photo-shopped himself)

now im beeing acussed.

''LMFAO''
well, any moderador or administrador can do a simple test.
Type the same sentence in the photo in gunrox chat and take a print-screen
then give it a 500% zoom, and compare the lettes with the troopers print screnn, so you will have no doubt. and no excuse that ''henrique photoshoped it''😁
or maybe the next excuse would be: henrique hacked troopers acc, and edited the original post''
LOL
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

The picture is a little blurred so you can't catch every last detail. And you zooming in making it even MORE blurred is certainly not helping.

dudeee maybe u use 800x600 !!! or 1024x768
And I Say it agian : WE DON;T NEED FAKERS !
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow
TROOPER what happen dude? what happen to ur info? CUPCAKE=QUEEN? or Ranger didnt wanted u in his clan so u wanted to enter TOXI? stupid kids with no brain
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Too much politics here....I don't know if Photoshop or no.But Toxicity clan members over-react a little too much...When Ablu-ali left toxicity everyone in voltron and Toxicity was flipping.Like accusing him of everything that is wrong...
Toxicity is same as C2A both fake fame but want to do better then other...Well C2A is much better cause its members are much more happy then you toxicity ones.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Good, many noobs talking and fighting about one screenshot...
To me, the best thing who gonna can be maked, is silence CC for 10k...
I think this is fair enough, bcz THIS fake fame didn't be maked.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
kkkkkkkk

so ? if i play in 0h-6h fame its fake ? mb he like this time for game . All clan play fake , but this not reason for ban . He just pay for game ( not for win ) .

berseker can look time batle fame my batle fame is on 14h all moredator online just look...provides hope as soon as possible .... decrease the fake fame points and maybe a penalty stronger as the loss of bonus
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
I'm pretty sure you can only be banned for actually doing a fake fame. But how the hell can a moderator watch a fame and determine its fake? I don't know. I USED TO BE IN TOXICITY and i know for a fact that they did fake fame, but I can't prove it.
I KNOW MANY OTHER CLANS THAT ALSO FAKE FAME
SO if toxicity gets banned, that also sets the precedent that a lot of HIGHER GROSSING PLAYERS FOR BERSERKER will also have to be banned. Why would Berserker BAN the people that pay his bills?
It's likely that no action will happen. These pictures, edited or not, will only give more speculation. I don't expect ANY action at all to happen to these players. THEY'RE UNTOUCHABLE.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Original screenshot is clearly farbricated. This guy is banned forever now for trying to pull this off.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him