GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake fames

*DELETED*
Fake fames
I understand people who do fake fames get banned for some time, but that shouldnt be enought just banning them wont do any good. A good thing would be to ban them AND take the Points they made for theyre clan atleast then we wont have some random clans in the top fame.☺
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I understand people who do fake fames get banned for some time, but that shouldnt be enought just banning them wont do any good. A good thing would be to ban them AND take the Points they made for theyre clan atleast then we wont have some random clans in the top fame.☺

RANDOM clans? like?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

RANDOM clans? like?

The immog@ys ..
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Fake famers will get ban permanent...
When Zhannet "Get some time"
She will start to ban fakers "Permanent Ban"
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Can you read? Im not talking about the fakers im talking about the points they make for clans THE POINTS have to be taken away otherwise they just make a new account n do it again
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I mentioned that quite a long time ago. The easiest way is to fake for points each week is to make brand new lvl 4s and get them into clans to fake fame with arts. It doesn't matter if they get banned because it took a minimal amount of work to get an account to lvl 4 and you get to keep the fame points. This can be done each week to retain maximum points of fame for your clan. Its a serious game breaking issue that has not been fixed and doesn't offer me any incentive to play a real fame game because I wont get into the top 10 playing real fame games - due to the fact that I find it really hard to get a fame game without the other clan always wanting some kind of massive advantage.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Can you read? Im not talking about the fakers im talking about the points they make for clans THE POINTS have to be taken away otherwise they just make a new account n do it again

Moderator can't help, Admin only who can fix it.
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him