GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Magnata teamkiller - perma ban please.

Magnata teamkiller - perma ban please.
Magnata seems to not understand that team killing results in permanent ban. Please ban Magnata. Screenshots below. The first screenshot shows its Magnata's turn and he has shot the rocket to kill my unit - note the green hair that all my units have.
The next 2 screenshots show a before and after pic of Magnata shooting another rocket into the hut that I was inside killing a second unit in the same mega. Magnata is the only one that uses rockets and I was warning him in the text that I will screenshot him again.
These players have total disregard to players that help them win a team battle. Set a good example for everyone else and perma ban him. Don't give him any strikes because he deliberately killed me twice in the same game.

Magnata teamkills Cruentus 1.jpg

shoots player 2.jpg

shoots player 3.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him