GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

At Least One Response !!

At Least One Response !!
Day 01/10/2015 my account ( Demonss ) It was banned forever ! whereas I up it using my gear and expected to tournament. I did not play him more than one month ! I had no ban, you have me the first face forever ! You banished me fake account me have 4 accounts Magnata, Heeart, Heell, Demonss ! as was banned for life if the other did not take? although that did not do anything! I am not holy already been very fake, most stopped when billet was released for Brazil. Please return my account after 10 months waiting 1 answer !! thanks for listening ☹
Edited 31 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Please stop using Google translator 😁 !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
"""
Help he man .. is Ativity full and use Cash ! Dolar very up in BRazil ! 10 monthes for ask !? omg
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mod Corrupts or what?
i remember that event, was at the same week, that a Killerz and Teodor Get ban per 300 hours, per fake fame game corrupt yes or ofcourse?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hello, your money is not an excuse to violate the rules of the game, you're not a special player, and there are rules of the game for everyone, so I will not just return your account, you can to read in rules, how can you return your account, as well as other players are doing. Thread is closed.

Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
when I posted that topic tava desperate and wrong ! more the case with demonss account, and another story ! Problem that only players do something wrong when they make mistakes are not there fix. I remember one topic had one bug in the game that I created topic despite that not even that they pay attention ! just want look at my case, because my money is no grass for this is acontecendo
Edited 4 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I ain't understand shit .
Anyway , ban is ban , payment for unban is payment for unban , u took permanent ban by berserker or zhannet , and I won't believe it was unfair ban , even if ur account took ban in 2008 , u won't remove the ban without payment !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
When I fake okay, but I did not! I was banned by mistake or something because I did nothing. but if administrators do not admit error 1 ! I will not play more
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

When I fake okay, but I did not! I was banned by mistake or something because I did nothing. but if administrators do not admit error 1 ! I will not play more

Who cares if u play or no ! U don't agree to rules ? U don't have to waste ur time playing
Edited 6 hours, 37 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him