GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ss_KIler giving away co-ordinates in mega - faker player helping opposite team

Ss_KIler giving away co-ordinates in mega - faker player helping opposite team
I have been losing a few megas these days due to what I suspect are fake players. We have no chance from the start when they disconnect or deliberately go afk.
I have been recording games as I play them now to catch these fake players and I caught one last night. His name is Ss_KiIler and he gave away my co-ordinates in open chat. He slipped up by possibly intending to whisper my co-ordinates to the enemy team but instead said it in open chat.
I took these two screenshots to show my mouse over the position of my 2 units that exactly match the co-ordinates that he gave to the enemy team. You can clearly see SS_KIler giving away my exact co-ordinates in the chat.
Under no circumstances should anyone be posting position co-ordinates to the enemy, this is cheating. Please ban this idiot permanently. There are a lot more like him and I will be recording every game to catch them out and posting them here to clean out the community of these fakers and cheaters.

Ss_KIler giving away coords in mega 1.jpg

Ss_KIler giving away coords in mega 2.jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I'm sure that u took tons or acid nades that make him angry same like our team does when u played mega with us lol
But ofc he Need ban
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ban for what ?
1 all time mega wich my team u do fake if fake whana proof ask them
2 a lot of videos sand_assasin record u
3u got red zone and sinucide
4 u injuries all time and same ip but u change just acc we lose mega yesterday for u now com the proof youar acc u faker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUMevJcisXc
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I'm sure that u took tons or acid nades that make him angry same like our team does when u played mega with us lol
But ofc he Need ban

He missed his first turn and he let the enemy get a good position from which we then lost the game.
I even healed and saved his units several times, even though I suspected he was faking and useless to the team. Regardless of this, I still play to win and that should be the attitude of everyone who joins a mega game.
Your comment doesn't make sense. Grenades and generally better than most weapons. I would prefer a squad of grenadiers than a squad of ak47s. Saying that people get angry because someone has grenades shows how backwards you are in the strategy of this game.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

1 all time mega wich my team u do fake if fake whana proof ask them
2 a lot of videos sand_assasin record u
3u got red zone and sinucide
4 u injuries all time and same ip but u change just acc we lose mega yesterday for u now com the proof youar acc u faker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUMevJcisXc

You were caught out on this occasion. Trying to cover up your falseness with good deeds or by shifting blame to others doesn't fool anyone. There are some players I hate in this game but if I am on the same team with them, I still try my best to win. That is the difference between me and them, I am honest and don't give up - you are a faker and defeatist. Best you start trying in megas with any other accounts you might have because I will always report fakers like you when I catch them. It helps bring some integrity back into this game and its "good for community."
Edited 3 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

He missed his first turn and he let the enemy get a good position from which we then lost the game.
I even healed and saved his units several times, even though I suspected he was faking and useless to the team. Regardless of this, I still play to win and that should be the attitude of everyone who joins a mega game.
Your comment doesn't make sense. Grenades and generally better than most weapons. I would prefer a squad of grenadiers than a squad of ak47s. Saying that people get angry because someone has grenades shows how backwards you are in the strategy of this game.

Geez . why u don't appreciate others help ??many players ask me to kick u that day , but I let u play whatever they say and now ur giving me no-senseless lessons about strategy , Mr.Hitler ?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Geez . why u don't appreciate others help ??many players ask me to kick u that day , but I let u play whatever they say and now ur giving me no-senseless lessons about strategy , Mr.Hitler ?

I stand by my comment. Your comment about me doesn't make sense. Obsydian as pictured in the screenshot is an account that does not use grenades. You said they probably got angry at me because I brought all of poison grenades. To me that doesn't make sense.
Would you care to retract your comment about me?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
garbagebrother its missnasty. i give 100% he play fake mega.
Cruegirl all time play fake megas in low lvls. Like this
Spankrod its nasty\crue\somefriend acc.

and in this scren we see Spankrod with nasty. Nasty play alone or only with crue
Edited 4 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

garbagebrother its missnasty. i give 100% he play fake mega.
Cruegirl all time play fake megas in low lvls. Like this
Spankrod its nasty\crue\somefriend acc.

and in this scren we see Spankrod with nasty. Nasty play alone or only with crue

Your screenshot proves nothing, also its irrelevant to this post. Your screenshot shows players that were not in this particular game and you are demanding that everyone takes your word for it that they are cheating. If this is the case then why haven't I been banned for faking in a mega? You showed everyone including the moderators and they have done nothing - here is why - because you are drawing conclusions from circumstantial evidence. It shows how illogical your brain is.
This is also an attempt to distract people from the real issue here. My screenshot shows a 100% conclusion that Ss_KILer gives my co-ordinates to the enemy to help them. How else can this be interpreted? He is definitely faking and I am sure people are tired of your bs posts. Why bring up another issue here with your weak-ass evidence. You already made a post about it elsewhere and you had your azz kicked so badly that you cannot have sex with your boyfriend for months!!!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
hahah
😡😡man go chill u was silencer 30k for bad insult all time and go cry other game I give them cordonations because u whant sinucide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when start mega I lose first turn becose my conection ,all team u sey fake just my and other team try win and u just fake fake fake like youar boyfriends missnasty a lot of acc a lot off fake exactly how sand sey u faker in low mega so shu up and play the game no post more like that if don't know how to use this forum ................... and about that I will talk wich FAKE or Bernadeti
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

😡😡man go chill u was silencer 30k for bad insult all time and go cry other game I give them cordonations because u whant sinucide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when start mega I lose first turn becose my conection ,all team u sey fake just my and other team try win and u just fake fake fake like youar boyfriends missnasty a lot of acc a lot off fake exactly how sand sey u faker in low mega so shu up and play the game no post more like that if don't know how to use this forum ................... and about that I will talk wich FAKE or Bernadeti

What the hell is this dogs breakfast? Nobody can take a breath reading this until you actually find the full-stop on your keyboard on row 7 of this 1 paragraph epic novel of nonsense!
Go get an education.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
SS_Killer you should:
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ouch 😂 i sense butthurt
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him