GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

this is not really good !! this is not FAIR what the hell is it !!! look that THREAD!

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to

ranger01 u is other faker, no have nothing to telling about this. 😎

You too 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

stop trying to act nice...
you are 1 of the most fakers in this game , u pay people to try to get Beliveme baned , u pay for fake fames , etc , etc... so why dont u just shut up.. the only guys that like u here r the ones in ur clan cuase u probaly give them cash otherwise no one likes u

guess what i love him and you can call me G@y for that 😁
i know ranger from a lot time he is one from best guys i meet in my life
and hey believe me don't Act like you never do fake because that would be one from biggest lie's ever we all know in this game 99% fakers even best player's fake
even godisdead do fake and no need other names cuz i'm sure we all know the truth that no one dont do fake even a ex mods are biggest fakers now ( no insult )
and well in other words ( STOP CRYING IIBELIEVEME.Ranger01 this is a game not a war so if you can't understand that you can just quit that's not hard.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

You too 😁

so good comment. 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
bers , i got banned for nothing u know this. But u can't ban ranger because you need his money TOO.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

bers , i got banned for nothing u know this

yes,for nothing .dont want stop fake fame??dont hate other clan
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker on sitapea i said in estonian if u want to know what i said use estonian traclate
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

bers , i got banned for nothing u know this

yes for nothing 😁
he changed a clan and made an other fake fame in 1 week .😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

yes for nothing 😁
he changed a clan and made an other fake fame in 1 week .😁

he just join on skull bashers cause like the icon clan =))) or to give fame to u clan, Storm? 😎
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
he like all icon .only dont like storm icon 😁😁😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i was in nova invictiva , we did friendly fame ☺ after he kicked and skull bashers added and they asked friendly fame too so we go on ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

i was in nova invictiva , we did friendly fame ☺ after he kicked and skull bashers added and they asked friendly fame too so we go on ☺

shame on u man ...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
fake fame ever no stop
Edited 15 minutes later by *DELETED*.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

yes,for nothing .dont want stop fake fame??dont hate other clan

sincerely want? whom and banned, why something is done wrong, most of the top 10 clans are fake fame, and will fake the whole time! fake attack, fake battle to take place in rank! 've seen members of the GROM, Voltron, C2A, Toxicity, Taquaril, Holland Heineken, and other clans being banned, I have SOME of prints, and banished and who says "I did not fake" is a lie, by moderators do not ban anything, it is indeed! i remember natalia and r0mania fake fame with ranger01 and other player by grzesiek, i remember predator and butterfly fake fame with Lucifer and adevil...( other acc of lucifer) and others...
Edited 7 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thnks for unban. Im really shocked for this =(
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

sincerely want? whom and banned, why something is done wrong, most of the top 10 clans are fake fame, and will fake the whole time! fake attack, fake battle to take place in rank! 've seen members of the GROM, Voltron, C2A, Toxicity, Taquaril, Holland Heineken, and other clans being banned, I have SOME of prints, and banished and who says "I did not fake" is a lie, by moderators do not ban anything, it is indeed! i remember natalia and r0mania fake fame with ranger01 and other player by grzesiek, i remember predator and butterfly fake fame with Lucifer and adevil...( other acc of lucifer) and others...

Wowowow,do u have any proofs of what ur saying?
Or r u just bored and u want to insult other clans?
U just gave the names of the top clans not the fakers.
U ever saw HHH faking?we guys Will never get the first place but we r in top for very long.
Just take active,teamplaying,pro,(Casher) members and no need for fakes
Just shut up u dont know where u r talking about.
In 1,5 yeard we played only 1 match wich was not really fair ;-)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Any GROM member never got ban for fake fame
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
-.-

Thnks for unban. Im really shocked for this =(

5 bans rigth?kkkk
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
I've been here for 2, 3 years and ive never seen players fuss like this. This is like World War 3. MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE IT GETS OUTTA HAND /!\
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him