GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Big boooooooooo

Big boooooooooo
:Well again i played against astor..First of all he had some strange armor and the you know what happened? grenades dont harm him anymore i dont know why..It does 26dmg sometimes even less..not jsut with this armor
I dont enjoy the game anymore in other words its crap now
sometimes i happy that i am muted just today i heared similar word from one of the players but no reaction and you know ? becasue they were not there
so people dont play with mods..Waste of time
So i dunno if i will keep carrying playing , game is just crap he had shotugn + sniper duo.. but it was something different yesterday well have to leave it on him anyway..😡
Besides teh game is sooooo boring now with that hp or the dmg it does
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

:Well again i played against astor..First of all he had some strange armor and the you know what happened? grenades dont harm him anymore i dont know why..It does 26dmg sometimes even less..not jsut with this armor
I dont enjoy the game anymore in other words its crap now
sometimes i happy that i am muted just today i heared similar word from one of the players but no reaction and you know ? becasue they were not there
so people dont play with mods..Waste of time
So i dunno if i will keep carrying playing , game is just crap he had shotugn + sniper duo.. but it was something different yesterday well have to leave it on him anyway..😡
Besides teh game is sooooo boring now with that hp or the dmg it does

Damage resistance:
15-20% armor + 5 * 2% perk damage resistance + 5% * 5 free ap = 50-55%
Full grenade damage = about 60
Result damage: 60 *0.55 = about 30
Any questions?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
yea...why do you keep making those strange things what increase the amount of campers? now a camper is the onyl way to play the game
m,ake shotgun 20 and uzi sit in a house with turle perk with max health and regenration wunderbar
..well thnx alot for the mighty upgrade
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
besides more often you do leave some turns more is the chance to not get the expierence atleast taht hapened between me and someone when we were using the reg and jsut sitting in home to get back full health..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Instead of whining someone could use constructive criticism.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
you know what? that did not helped me..I cant understand what you mean in this case i am waiting answers not useless replies..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think - this is game, where you can choose with whom fight or not to fight
so there is nothing, that makes you to fight second battle against player, you dont like to play with...
now we all test perks, so they may be will changed in release
but after release i will try not to play against players with 3 shelter or turtles - more than once, for example...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him