GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

We want satisfaction

We want satisfaction
I played this game since my childhood, I always believed that with a minimum dedication of the Enkord team, this game could reach many players, me and many other players spent a lot of money on this game, in my case not only to have access to weapons or extras , I already donated money just for fear of this unique and fun game to close the servers.
and this goes way beyond spending money, we all take the time to get our bills high, you guys from enkord just are not calling the game anymore. 6 years without an update, never launched a promotion of Enkord Cash, plus a discount on reset, I've never seen an advertisement from you anywhere, and worst of all I do not see more fun in the game that was part of my infancy , not because I got old. but because there are simply no online players, the maximum you reach is 60 online. and worst of all, they keep giving money and hope to something you pretend to not exist.
Please, we want answers. 😕
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him