GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ideas about buffing tank builds.

1 2

Reply to

So, if a ultimate survivor got a game vs 2x BG#1, and no got splash, he can really die in one turn. ☺

I don't think you can deliver 800 damage with 2 non-critical big gun shots to a player with power armor.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I don't think you can deliver 800 damage with 2 non-critical big gun shots to a player with power armor.

Yes. But whit critical is a sure dead. ^^
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
For me if Add poison its sounds good, nothing more to say.
Peoplo will start use Suvivor perk at last.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes. But whit critical is a sure dead. ^^

i will 2 critic each +350, and kill easy ☺)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol i have a question is that
If someone disarm u, can u use your hp to recover the item lost?
so u can save 1ap to pick up and 2 ap to armed it
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think you should make it possible to reach a higher level like 60 so you can buy resistance from poisen stun blind and explosives I still think you should make the tank build stronger thought.
Level 60 comes with problems like new guns But still It would be fun for the level 50's to be able to level up again
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
so what happend for this update?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

so what happend for this update?

Totem Tribe 2 happen.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
we have to wait theree months xD berserker come online after 3 months just for 1 day and once more wait+3MONTHS
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
what happend to this update ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

what happend to this update ?

berserker forgot GUNROX ...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Tanks
How will it work?
This will be an active perks in which when you use them, your blind or stun will be removed (must like similar clan perks), but you will loose some amount or percentage or your HP. In example: you were stunned at maximum amount, but you use this perk and gain AP back by loosing 100-200 HP. Same thing with blind.

Why must there be an HP penalty? I thought the whole point was to buff it, not make it more complicated/tactical. I'm not sure that a one time removal of blind/stun for 100-200 AP is much better than just flat out adding resistance instead of HP.
In effort of buffing the tanker unit and making it truly a tank, I propose that each survivor perk (I don't quite remember the names of each perk) have a certain degree of resistance for splash damage, blind, and stun. I think the removal of impairments for an HP sacrifice is a unique idea, and I think it would still be nice, but maybe it should have a sacrifice of less HP or reduce the effectiveness of medkits by 50% or something.
In summary, I feel like by having a large sacrifice for removing HP isn't much a buff. In my opinion a buff is making one or more aspects better without sacrificing other aspects to balance the improvement. Just my thoughts!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
what about an armor
So after thinking about it, i realize that we can help Survivor tanks, with a new armor.
The armor will not be so Strong on defence, nor so heavy. But that armor should have lots of resistances, and of course, only lv 50 players can use it.
Will be something like this:
Survivor armor (or any other better name)
Damage defence = 25%
Crit resist 10%
Splash resist 10%
Blind resist 20%
Stun resist 60% or even 70%
HP regen of 15 per turn.
So, i think low defence since you have a lot of HP to compensate, some basic crit and splash resistances, some regular blind resistance. A lot of stun resistance, becoz survivor Tanks ony haves 12 ap. and not poison resistance but some extra regen sounds better.
what u think about it ☺
PAKAROTO
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

So after thinking about it, i realize that we can help Survivor tanks, with a new armor.
The armor will not be so Strong on defence, nor so heavy. But that armor should have lots of resistances, and of course, only lv 50 players can use it.
Will be something like this:
Survivor armor (or any other better name)
Damage defence = 25%
Crit resist 10%
Splash resist 10%
Blind resist 20%
Stun resist 60% or even 70%
HP regen of 15 per turn.
So, i think low defence since you have a lot of HP to compensate, some basic crit and splash resistances, some regular blind resistance. A lot of stun resistance, becoz survivor Tanks ony haves 12 ap. and not poison resistance but some extra regen sounds better.
what u think about it ☺
PAKAROTO

This armor is very overpowered, Improved power armor has 33% protection, which is not very different from this armor, this armor would fit in every build, probably better than improved power armor in most aspects
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
but otherwise nice idea to buff tank .. there could be more armors like this for example one with small dmg resistace (lets say 10%) and a lot of stund/blind/poison resistace (lets say 40% blind/stun/poison
70% anti stun is just too much ..
btw there could be more armors like this for example for dooms or other combinations :P

and of course, only lv 50 players can use it.

Better idea would be if only player that has 40x perk on heal could use it or 50x ..
Edited 3 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thanks for critics and support

Better idea would be if only player that has 40x perk on heal could use it or 50x ..

Well, thats my point anyway, only HP tanks (Survivor perks) would be able to use it.
If only BERSERKER would show his face around here... 😕
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
you are wrong my friend

This armor is very overpowered, Improved power armor has 33% protection, which is not very different from this armor, this armor would fit in every build, probably better than improved power armor in most aspects

I think you are wrong on my numbers.
Improved Power armor yes, offers 33% defence to dmg, wich its so far the best defence of game. Combo this with shelter resistance and you can easy go up to 60%(or more) damage resistance.What i suggest, its 25%, that its equivalent to a Militar armor. not so much i guess. But you could even down damage resistance to 20%.
I also suggest only 20% blind resistance, because bind does not kill you, and if you receive damage, blind will get reduced.
I also suggest some regen in place of Poison resistance, to avoid conflicts with Shelters. We all know that shelters are weak to poison, so i do not intent to give an armor that helps shelters, that its why some extra regen would help a survivor tank and not a shelter. (what will do a shelter with plain 15 regen per turn?)
And Finally i suggest 60 or 70% stun resistance, simply cause if enemy throws a Improved Stun nade, your survivor Tank would still be able to move about 5 ap. Not so overpowered in my opinion.
☺ I would like to know the opinion of more lv 50 players and also the opinion of MR BERSERKER.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Improved Power armor yes, offers 33% defence to dmg, wich its so far the best defence of game. Combo this with shelter resistance and you can easy go up to 60%(or more) damage resistance.What i suggest, its 25%, that its equivalent to a Militar armor. not so much i guess. But you could even down damage resistance to 20%.
I also suggest only 20% blind resistance, because bind does not kill you, and if you receive damage, blind will get reduced.
I also suggest some regen in place of Poison resistance, to avoid conflicts with Shelters. We all know that shelters are weak to poison, so i do not intent to give an armor that helps shelters, that its why some extra regen would help a survivor tank and not a shelter. (what will do a shelter with plain 15 regen per turn?)
And Finally i suggest 60 or 70% stun resistance, simply cause if enemy throws a Improved Stun nade, your survivor Tank would still be able to move about 5 ap. Not so overpowered in my opinion.
☺ I would like to know the opinion of more lv 50 players and also the opinion of MR BERSERKER.

Hmm, I think only an armor wouldn't be enough buff though, even if its limited to tankers only, berserker's idea is the best so far, if balanced correctly
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

60-70% is just too much for a tank it will be unstoppable..You get like 60% resist with full perks on a normal improved power so i suggest maybe between 35-45%.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
i would actually make a tank if there is update like that ..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him