GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan awards

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to
nice post
nice post 😎😉
can help and guide clans😉
Reply to *DELETED*
Valor cups added
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
added changes with statues, i thought you have to be 50 times in top3 and its just 30, in agression and active
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
????
what the clan members get if the the clan got an activity golden medal

???????????????☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
nice work
are the awords just for the real leader or the current leader ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
current.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker can u look this
I have 8 times in fame and top 3 times in clan activity .. why not come and the perks clan vampirism and resufle,,, someone can answer and maybe a bug
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice.
Lol you learn something new everyday. Does everyone in the clan get the award or just the leader??

THE REAL RAY_dA_CREATOR
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Me too
Im the original leader of clan HoodBoyzZ but i am stuck with the idea that my clan will get nowhere beceause the top clan are the same clans every week all full cashers or fakers and there are not many good players who want to join a clan with no clan perks so the noob clans stay noob and the good clans stay good you know is there any way how i can get my clan up without giving every singel member enkord cash -.- ?

good job, I'm new to this leading a clan and this served to me to know where to begin and to be one of the biggest clans in GUNROX thanks and we slowly but surely!
►xx_olympus_xx killing Zombies◄

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Im the original leader of clan HoodBoyzZ but i am stuck with the idea that my clan will get nowhere beceause the top clan are the same clans every week all full cashers or fakers and there are not many good players who want to join a clan with no clan perks so the noob clans stay noob and the good clans stay good you know is there any way how i can get my clan up without giving every singel member enkord cash -.- ?

Hebron Force was noob clan and now?
he have power now.
u can be like them if you wanna be with the top 5 ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
not possible
if you think it's possible tell me how , because i have tried everything.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hmm

if you think it's possible tell me how , because i have tried everything.

Start sponsoring people for fames and stuff, and believe me your clan will grow. :P
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Prosperity of the Week ( clan activity )
top1- first time +1 space then every week 5000 enkord cash
Valor of the Week ( hall of fame )
top1: first time +1 space then every week art max skill which leader can use level 10
Destruction of the Week ( clan agression)
top1: first time +1 space then intolerance perk +3, body parts 7 attrition
Domination of the week ( outposts)
Gold medal: first time +1 space then 10 double exp for all members (15 outpost games in one week)
Mastership of the Week ( tournament)
top1: +1 space in clan then every next top1 +3 levels acid reduction perk
Wealth of the Week (spend cash)
Gold: +1 space for clan, 3 players which spent most cash get 3 full resets ( spend over 600 000 enkord cash)
Permanency ( no recurting )
Bronze: 1 month without recruting new members - +1 space in clan, 2000 enkord cash for leader
Silver: 2 months without recruting new members - +1 space in clan, 4000 enkord cash for leader
Gold: 3 months without recruting new members - +1 space in clan, 6000 enkord cash for leader

Is this all of the +1 space awards? Voltron has 23 members yet the math doesn't add up here. Clan starts with 10 spaces + 9 spaces from all awards + 3 spaces from buying slots = 22 max spaces. So how did Voltron get 23?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him