GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To Moders _)_

Cannot reply, talk is closed

To Moders _)_
NICE knutistgut ban allmy clan and my friends , now gunrox failed _)_
me and leader of Playboys stop gunrox 50% of gunrox stop too ☺ 😁
9 years ago
9 years ago
This mod and noob ..
He the ban without any reason😲
9 years ago
9 years ago
Me Ban And No Faker ?
U NEVER NEVER BAN MIRRO and ban me ? me NO FAKER ME BAN ??????? U CRAZY MOD 😕 FAILED GUNROX ☺ BAN PLAYERS BR'S AND CLAN BR'S U FAILED GUNROX 😁 MOD CRAZY 😉
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
_)_
Hum, so to say they are against the BRS now?
ok .. ok, BUT WE ALSO PUTTING CASH THIS GARBAGE GAME, ALSO EARN MONEY HELP A BERSERKER ... AS WELL AS ALL PLAYING! NOW, THIS MOD knutistgut, Banning IS NO STATEMENT. GUNROX failed! -'-. 😡
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to

ATTENTION: From now on we are starting to take active measures against alternate accounts used as storage. Be aware that those accounts will be banned forever and you may loose your hard earned items. To remind you - according to game rules, you can have multiple accounts, but ANY interaction between those accounts are prohibited, even using proxy players.
Helping other player to transfer items between his accounts will result in ban as well. Instead of making storage accounts you better purchse storage increase feature in cash shop. To make it easier for people who doesnt have much cash that feature price is permanently decreased in half. We also announce timeout time until next week so you will have a chance to recover your items from clones. Starting from next week storage accounts will be banned.

http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/

Law-breaking with having multiple accounts
Playing both of your characters at the same time or any their interaction with each other.
[...]
Unfair levelling - fighting with characters specially created for that purpose.
[...]
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.

9 years ago
9 years ago
stupid moderator
stupid moderator banned me without my okay to fake it and just my acc BlackShot
9 years ago
9 years ago
NOOB MODERATOR
WHY BAN HE? PLAYERS BRS IS THE BEST OF GUNROX !
#BACKSOUND AND #BACKANTICHRIST
#INJUSTICE #MODNOOB #FINISHGAMEGUNROX
9 years ago
9 years ago
KNUT NO HAVE ARGUMENT ?
ME NO FAKER / ME NO STOLEN ACCOUNT / ME NO STOLEN ITENS / ME GO ALL MEGAS U BAN ME ? ME NEVER INSULT ALL MOD U BAN ME ?
U BAN IP SOUND AND MY ACC ? OMG MAN ? 😡😡😡😡
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Ijustice
the sound and the black shot stop playing I'will stop too!
9 years ago
9 years ago
Now zhannet and knutisgut delete or block the report , need see ?
😁😁😁
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
You played a FFA
WWWWWWW
levi_xp
BlackShot
WWWWWWW & BlackShot is same account so you interact between them. All for pushing WWWWWWW. It was the 8th match in row with different accounts of you both. In my mind it wasn't worth it.
Btw.
http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/

Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.

And thats why its closed now
Edited 6 minutes later by .
9 years ago
9 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him