GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

why no back borboletinha moderator

why no back borboletinha moderator
maybe you need to berserker me back from moderator and you know that I can be your moderator again more active and better .. who's the deal? Townsfolks clan are totally against toxicity .. because I believe will be? maybe 80% of them play fakes Iran and its top to bottom😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree wih you
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You always say bad word, what a example for a moderator huh...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:/

maybe you need to berserker me back from moderator and you know that I can be your moderator again more active and better .. who's the deal? Townsfolks clan are totally against toxicity .. because I believe will be? maybe 80% of them play fakes Iran and its top to bottom😎

You seriously most work on your english, i do not want a moderator that need to uses translator, or can not post clear phrases... you just wrote 4 lines in english yes, but there are about 4 BIG mistakes, plus a few nonsense little mistakes as well...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

well ... u are a good mod ... and i could support u 99,9% but the point is that if u see whitehorse / fd-god / neversaybye faking dont ban them 🙄
i break the rules and i dont care so ... ☺)))))
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
humm
[QUOTE=pakaroto;92104]You seriously most work on your english, i do not want a moderator that need to uses translator, or can not post clear phrases... you just wrote 4 lines in english yes, but there are about 4 BIG mistakes, plus a few nonsense little mistakes as well...[/QUOTEand now dont have moderator russian is bad in english?i did u afraid me because u is fake=))))
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Mods dont have to be neutral?
All know if you wanna be mod again is for try ban players of toxic, just toxics...
If you catch players of bombers or taquaril, you will ban they?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
U back mod? never.... people are shamed that u became mod in the past.. look how u are now...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Mods dont have to be neutral?
All know if you wanna be mod again is for try ban players of toxic, just toxics...
If you catch players of bombers or taquaril, you will ban they?

LOL NEUTRAL LIKE YOU IN THE PAST?
YOU WAS THE WORST MOD
all bribe you e.e
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I remember when you was faking on ice valley for guns and armors..You was moderator...😳
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

LOL NEUTRAL LIKE YOU IN THE PAST?
YOU WAS THE WORST MOD
all bribe you e.e

When i was mod,i ban players of toxic, voltron and c2a....i didnt care what clan was playing,if was playing fake, was punished..
All know that borbo hate cupcake and her clan, think ,borbo just report "fakes fames" of toxic in the last months,why no reported others clans?
She just wanna be mod for ban toxic players and thats no fair..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

When i was mod,i ban players of toxic, voltron and c2a....i didnt care what clan was playing,if was playing fake, was punished..
All know that borbo hate cupcake and her clan, think ,borbo just report "fakes fames" of toxic in the last months,why no reported others clans?
She just wanna be mod for ban toxic players and thats no fair..

Be honest some playerd bribe you
now you cant become a mod
u willl help cc
:G
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
see my point?

You seriously most work on your english, i do not want a moderator that need to uses translator, or can not post clear phrases... you just wrote 4 lines in english yes, but there are about 4 BIG mistakes, plus a few nonsense little mistakes as well...[/QUOTEand now dont have moderator russian is bad in english?i did u afraid me because u is fake=))))

just lol 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
faker,bad words = MOD ?
I think Not!😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
If borbo come back to moderator i will stop play, he will ban all toxicitys for no reason, and go help Taquaril and Bomber Girls Players
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Townsfolks clan are totally against toxicity .. because I believe will be?

asking for be mod and thinking in ban toxic players..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

If borbo come back to moderator i will stop play, he will ban all toxicitys for no reason, and go help Taquaril and Bomber Girls Players

Huh??? What a traitor ☺
Tell the guy who is from Taquaril for a long time and now go to Toxicity.
Shame on u... u are just another BR faker, like everyone ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him