GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

can someone explain what happened. or this course Gunrox who favors and cash

can someone explain what happened. or this course Gunrox who favors and cash
do not understand. GUNROX Normal Taquaril against grom in post. Gunrox falls server. would just leave the command post with Taquaril. when I go and look see post empty. okay the game that was not analyzed for anyone dominate the post. although strange. I accept. however has as someone explain to me how the post from the mest. that at the time the inscriptions was open. Gunrox was unable to enter. as the mest kept the post. too weird even. mateve the post because they have someone explain how
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
wonder why no judgment between different clan. just because Taquaril and Brazilian clan. or have anything behind these events.
I feel offended. Here in Brazil the post starts at 3 o'clock in the morning. stay awake the night to play and have fun and it happens.'s post is empty whenever I was online. very sad about the game☹😡
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I wonder. every time you have Taquaril post. and server drops the post is empty. and not the other clan. not want to judge the game as shoplifting. more I can say. that there is something strange. is not just coincidence. server falls just Taquaril loses his post. whenever it. even after moderator ban Taquaril by fake. whenever more fake than to do it that do not exist. like I said I hope up to 3 o'clock in the morning. waiting to play win or lose is not the problem I'm hoping to have fun. and what happens the server falls and the only clan that loses post and mine. just mine that was online at the time of server failure
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
and for this reason I let it clear. every clan is at war with everyone. Taquaril has 2 more enemy to everyone. Enkord berserker. why and is pursued both Taquaril. why it is so unfair to Taquaril. what reason. berserker you could be an awesome game administrator. however gets it from harm. read well. harm. harm. one clan without reason. I'm proud to be Taquaril. because as we're talking fake. we are wrong. why not do fake. why not ofence. look what the game makes Taquaril. vain talk and still we have to be quiet. always so. else does not help I post. because the moderators will pretend you did not see. more okay to have hope that one day Gunrox will be honest. err and do not pay no mind to correct the error. because for them there is not the word justice
Edited 6 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
U mad bro?
for 1 noob outpost?
I remember 1 crash when Toxic and Grom lost ALLOT posts...
You don't see us spamming on forum.... just 1 message.
Get over it.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think most fair because not mest the lost post them. which does not agree with a clan loses and the other not because I realized Gunrox returned only after the post them as defend the post. in relation to toxicity and grom this day Taquaril lost post clover also. I did not say anything because all the post will be empty. so it was a wise decision of the game. however, clear more damage and toxicity grom who had more post
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him